GOSSIP:Britney And Kevin To Take Over Newlyweds?

TheSoCalledPrep

Reaction score
BRITNEY'S REALITY WEDDING

Pop diva Britney Spears is set to star in her own wedding reality TV show.

She will allow cameras to film her and husband-to-be Kevin Federline for the first few weeks after they are married.

Britney reportedly wants to show fans how good their relationship is.

The singer is in talks with MTV chiefs to appear on the channel's hit show Newlyweds, according to the Daily Star.

The paper says Britney hopes the show will help turn around her image after a year of grabbing the headlines for all the wrong reasons, including her bizarre 24-hour marriage to an old school friend.

The original Newlyweds series features pop singer Jessica Simpson and her new husband Nick Lachey.

It is rumoured that the couple want to quit the series which could leave the way open for Britney and Kevin, who are due to wed in November.

That is so sad.

Jessica and Nick are a CUTE, normal couple.

Not a disfunctional one with out-of-wedlock kids and more.

There's a bit about this in the Britney Spears thread.

She's stated that she wants Federline to have his chance at the spotlight, and that she wants the show to be more staged.

Hmm. :ermm:

Originally posted by Tuti*Fruiti@Aug 20 2004, 12:44 PM
:rolleyes: (I bet I watch it anyway!)
[snapback]339854[/snapback]​

(ditto - let's not tell anybody)

eww they could never replace nick and jessica..... but hey i'd still watch it

Originally posted by NFgirl@Aug 20 2004, 01:50 PM
eww they could never replace nick and jessica..... but hey i'd still watch it
[snapback]339940[/snapback]​

haha...my sentiments exactly...as much as the idea of a britney reality disgusts me...she intrigues me nonetheless

i can't even stand britney in interviews-her fake little girl voice that she does in a southern accent, her phrases like, "oh my Lordy!!" all the godamn time, all the screwed up faces she pulls when she's trying to answer questions-so if this is true, I'm not going to watch a whole episode of her doing stuff like that. And I know he's not done many interviews but he doesn't seem to have much of a personality. I think Jessica's fun and genuinely cute, so the show works.

I'm not just saying that because my one of my best friends just told me I remind her of Jessica.

:rofl:

I hate to say it, but I would definately watch it :innocent:

Much as I despise her, I can't pass on fun, can I ?

Originally posted by Bright Tahquil@Aug 21 2004, 11:54 AM
I wonder if she gets a wardobe co-ordinator as part of the bargain...
[snapback]340465[/snapback]​

We can only hope.

No no no no no no no no I don't want to see them at all. I just want to absolutely forget that they exist and are getting married and I most certainly don't want to witness it or see them get anymore publicity for it.

imagine JLO on newlyweds... a different husband every season

Originally posted by pointup@Aug 22 2004, 11:41 PM
imagine JLO on newlyweds... a different husband every season
[snapback]342146[/snapback]​

:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
westernsoc
Back