GOSSIP:Nicky Hilton Marries In Vegas

uhm i know TODD. :blink:
he used to be H U G E (and he is super loud).. and looks much better now. my bro and he are friends and therefore i know that he def didnt marry her for the dough. hes got loads himself. B)

i wish them all the best :flower: :flower:

Originally posted by Jennika@Aug 16 2004, 04:12 AM
wow, that's suprising. was she even dating the guy before? I've never heard of him... well now he's going to be famous like Kevin Federline, Jason Alexander or Rick Soloman.
[snapback]333580[/snapback]​

he is actually already a SOCIALITE :wink:

Originally posted by CelineChic@Aug 18 2004, 03:32 AM
So that makes him not cute?

A few pounds doesnt automatically make someone unattractive. :rolleyes:
[snapback]336788[/snapback]​

No, I just find that, and combined with the face he doesn't seem that attractive.

They seem like a pleasant, decent couple. :flower: I wonder whether this will actually last a bit.

From this week's People:

hilton-wedding-inside.jpg

Nicky Hilton photos Unveiled By Jocelyn McClurg, USA TODAY

Tinkerbell isn't the only Hilton in the news.

People photos show that Nicky Hilton (right), 20, managed to rustle up a veil for her surprise Vegas wedding.

Photos in the new People show that Nicky Hilton, 20, managed to rustle up a veil for her surprise Vegas wedding to New York money manager Todd Meister, 33.

Older sister Paris (the only family member present) was the maid of honor at the wedding at 2:30 a.m. Sunday at the Vegas Wedding Chapel.

People says Meister has known Nicky since she was 15. So why the impromptu nuptials?

"They were planning on getting married this fall, but while in Las Vegas they felt there'd be less attention if they did it there," said Nicky's spokesman, Elliot Mintz.

So much for that theory.

I know this is mean but I've never seen such a horrible looking bride on her weddding day. :shock:

And I ussually think she looks good, but ick. Maybe its the hair..

And by the way, why don't they put her new husband on the cover, NOT Paris. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by SCBlondie@Aug 19 2004, 08:52 PM

And by the way, why don't they put her new husband on the cover, NOT Paris. :rolleyes:
[snapback]338971[/snapback]​

I would guess that it's probably because it would sell more magazines with Paris on the cover. A lot of people don't know who Nicky is so if they had put a cover of her and Todd it would have had less appeal.

Originally posted by Golden_butterfly@Aug 16 2004, 10:33 AM
Hotel heiress Nicky Hilton is seen here for the first time with her new husband Todd Andrew Meister, after their impromptu wedding in Las Vegas early this morning.

N1.jpg

N2.jpg

[snapback]334362[/snapback]​
i love her darker brown hair...very pretty

Nice Gucci bag! Does anyone know the style name/details??? TY

hate the bag.. too LOGO lovin!
does anyone have a photo of the huge bling?? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member