GQ January 2009 : Jennifer Aniston

the covers bad. she looks like a dOg. and why does kevin dress like a woman, oh why did i ever think he was hot =/

The way her hands are position on the cover remind me of someone doing a rabbit impression.

Her body is pretty amazing, but why is she naked again? ...Oh yeah, I just contradicted myself, she's showing off her body DUH. But is it the only way to keep herself relevant?! :P

Somehow a woman over 40 posing like that screams desperation instead of empowerment. :yuk: Look, I'm all for the ageless-looking hot-thing (hello, Ellen Barkin; HELLO, Carine Roitfeld! :heart:) but she just looks....stupid. It's like she has NOTHING else going on so she must constantly remind people that she has a hot body(which she def does) now that she's older because she was bigger and looser when she was young. :ninja:

And yes the pics freak me out too because nothing about her will ever be sexy to me. As another member so succintly put it: Just go away!

Whoa I can't believe all the Jen hate, I thought she was one of the most liked celebs. Anyways she has an amazing body!

I dont hate Jen. But the cover is really bad.
Her hands remind me to that "Bend and Snap" silly move on 'Legally Blond' movie :ninja:

Argh. Ok.
Why GQ is amazingly sexist:
Most of their cover stars are male (understandably), and their covers are always distinguished, wearing suits (I think Micheal Phelps was in a swimsuit but hi, he's an olympic swimmer.) Yet everytime they put a woman on the cover (Jen Anistion x2, Megan Fox) she must have a super hot body and be practically naked. It just goes to show how you can't be taken seriously as an actress in Hollywood unless you're willing to take it off. People are blaming Jen for this, and I'm not a fan of hers but she is not to blame for the sexualised cover. All women are under pressure to appear sexy, even when they shouldn't have to - I mean, hello, this isn't Maxim!

I'm not blaming her for looking sexy. I'm blaming her for not working it. She looks like it's her family priest taking the pictures. Besides, Aniston is no Megan Fox starlet. If she doesn't want to strip it for GQ you'd think she'd have enough stature to get the stylist to order some La Perla undies :unsure:. Gisele even got to wear socks.

I'm not blaming her for looking sexy. I'm blaming her for not working it. She looks like it's her family priest taking the pictures. Besides, Aniston is no Megan Fox starlet. If she doesn't want to strip it for GQ you'd think she'd have enough stature to get the stylist to order some La Perla undies :unsure:. Gisele even got to wear socks.
:lol:

I don't think Jennifer had a problem stripping down for the cover, it's not the first time she's posed almost nude...

i don't know who handles her PR but they're making an exquisite job on making her look desperate and overexposed!

^^But isnt that intentional? :unsure: Since she is promoting the movie, i mean come on why on earth would she be doing the pose then? :blink: It would be even more idiotic,lol.

Bahiyya girl you crack me up :lol: PERFECT description,lolololol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->