Hair Light Brown
Eyes Blue/Green
Shoe 8
Bust 32 / 81
Waist 23 / 58
Hips33 / 84

she's with Chadwick Models Australia

lifelounge.com

I found for her thread, 4 times and I turned out with nothing, so I decided to start a thread on her. She's awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey!
Meet Grace Hollows, One of New Zealand's new faces of modelling. At just 16, Grace has scored herself the cover of Pulp, Graced the pages of
Black, Pulp, Russh,Fashion Quartley, Oyster, Remix (NZ), Remix Dubai and Viva. Walked at Air New Zealand Fashion Week for Kate Sylvester, Nom D, Lonely Hearts, Alexandra Owen, Deborah Sweeney. Also shot campaigns for Rodney Wayne, Karen Walker Swandri and Kate Sylvester. Signed with both Red 11 (NZ), Michael Hooker International (NZ) and Chadwick (AU), Grace is a young auckland teenager is doing what she wanted from a young age.

Grace's mother agent is uber NZ agent, Red 11, who also represents some of my other favourite Kiwi models such as Zippora Seven, Jasper Seven, Louis Simpson, Lily Montana, Hal Chesire, Amy Peddington and Emily Hitchcock.

I had a chat to Grace a few days ago to see how everything was going.......

How is juggling High School and Modelling?
It's pretty hectic sometimes!....But I love a bit of a challenge and keeping super organized is the key.

What do you, your friends, and family think of you appearing in some of New Zealand's and Australia's high fashion magazines?
I am fortunate enough to have extremely supportive family and friends....they get VERY excited when they spot me in a magazine!

How did you modelling career start?Do you have a story behind your scouting?
It sounds a bit strange, but modeling is something that I have always wanted to do…even from a very young age! So in 2005 I entered the St Lukes shopping mall model search competition. I was chosen along with another 19 boys and girls to be part of a runway show, organized by Amanda Dorcil from Catwalk Studios. I REALLY enjoyed the show, so I decided to do the ‘Runway’ model course at Catwalk Studios to see if modelling was really something that I enjoyed and wanted to pursue. I saved up the money to pay for the course and the rest is history.I joined the wonderful Red11 team about a year and a half later after completing the course, and have never looked back!

In magazines sometimes you can be wearing thousands of dollars of clothing or really high-end designers, how does this make you feel?
It makes me feel special and extremely fortunate to be granted such opportunities.

What magazines or fashion house/label would you dream to shoot for?
One of my big dreams is to model for Gucci and Spanish/French Vogue, haha but for now I think I’m happy steadily working in the New Zealand market.

What are some of your favourite things to do, outside modeling?
Hanging out with friends whenever I can is my number one priority! I also enjoy playing netball and lacrosse, and traveling (I love planes).

Fashion week is hectic (I hear), what are some items that you couldn't’t live without through fashion week?
Berocca is a life saver! A life time supply of muesli bars and good face wipes!

If you weren’t a model, what would you be aiming to do?
If I wasn’t a model I would love to be a shoe designer! I’m pretty sure that everyone that knows me would agree that I have a serious shoe fetish, so this would definitely be one of life’s ambitions.

What are your best and worst moments in the industry?
The best moment so far would definitely be finding out that I was going to be on the cover of Pulp magazine, I was so excited and could literally not believe it! The worst experience to date would be shooting out at Piha (a west coast beach). It is certainly a challenge trying to look ‘glamorous’ when it is raining and ice cold, haha!

What’s next for you? What’s coming up?
Over the next 6-8 months my goal is to keeping building up my book as much as possible, as I am aiming to go to Japan at the end of this year. What’s next for me?...In this industry be prepared to expect the unexpected because you never quite know what’s coming round the corner.

Above from left to Right: Grace in Black #8 and Oyster #75

Above Left: Grace's work with Hannah Richards (magazine currently unknown)

Above from left to right: Grace for Kagi Miss G Jewellery (photography by Kelly Thompson) and Pulp Cover 2007

Above: Grace in Russh!

To see more of Grace's portfolio to go
http://redeleven.net.nz/home.asp

I need more photos to write something. Natural tests.

From Michael Hooker International Model Management, New Zealand

12 December 2009
Grace Hollows from RED 11
Grace has had an extremely busy and successful 2009 traveling the globe to Japan, Hong Kong , Singapore and France and is due back in Auckland in time for Christmas for a well deserved rest before she jumps back on the plane for an exciting 2010. Her book is looking incredible, particularly with the editions of the recently released Hong Kong TATLER couture editorial and FEMALE Singapore shot on location in Le Mont Saint Michel in west of Paris, wearing exclusively CHANEL Cruise 2010! Big things are happening for the adorable and versatile Grace Hollows .
View model's profile on www.mhi.co.nz

Polaroids From Red Eleven Models, New Zealand

Attachments

• 207 (2).jpg
    207 (2).jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 8
  • 208 (2).jpg
    208 (2).jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 7
  • 219.jpg
    219.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 9
^Great news, she has a gorgeous face and she's been modelling a few years now, so I'm happy she's finally signed in NY ^_^

Plus, Elite's development board is shaping up quite nice :wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting to see if she'll turn up at some shows

elite-2.jpg

elitemodels.com

oyster issue 75
"changing of the fashion guard"

photographer: bec parsons
stylist: paul bui
beauty: rose borg

myfdb

She is adorable!!! :heart: