Victoria Lee

At just 18 years old, Victoria is in high demand after only six months with the well-known Sydney modelling agency Chadwick. A country girl from Narrandera, NSW, she was a hot ticket for the most recent Rosemount Australian Fashion Week with a total of 15 shows on her schedule. She has appeared in fashion shoots overseas for Italian Grazia, German Glamour, and Harper’s Bazaar, Grazia, Vogue, Shop Til You Drop, Cosmopolitan, and Madison here in Australia. Her campaigns include: Sportsgirl, Jeanswest and Roxy.
source: cosmopolitan.com.au

Roxy: F/W 2010

cosmopolitan.com.au

All Photo’s: Bec Parsons for StyleMeRomy.com and LoveWant collaboration.

Hair & Makeup: Victoria Baron
Art Direction: Melina Kok
Model: Victoria Lee (Chadwick Models) wearing Lonely Hearts Bra & Josh Goot skirt

Victoria Lee, Model

Victoria and I met on one of her first ever shoots. It was for a major hair campaign – which I have to say is a pretty amazing feat and a sign of things to come for this gorgeous gal from western New South Wales. She has an impressive resume for someone who’s only been in the business for two years. You’ll have seen her in shop windows, in every magazine and on the catwalk at Rosemount Australian Fashion Week. The most impressive thing though is that from day one to the other day when we caught up, she hasn’t changed a bit. She’s still that smiley, bright, friendly and caring girl. Ps. Did I mention she has the most amazing hair?

Tell me a little about yourself…
My name is Victoria Lee, I’m 20yrs old from Narrandera in western NSW. I’ve been modeling for almost two years now with Chadwick in Sydney. I’m also studying via correspondence. I enjoy reading, being creative, drawing and making things, cooking… long walks on the beach at sunset… haha. I’m kidding.

What’s your Beauty Game Changer?
Rosewater face mist. I love the smell and it’s so moisturising and refreshing.

Favourite product?
In a Good Light SPF 30+ Tinted Facial Sunscreen – Sun protection is very important to me and I have quite sensitive skin, this product is perfect to wear everyday.

I can’t live without…
My family and being surrounded by nature.

Best job to date?
A shoot that was on location on an stunning property out near Bowral. I stood in a dam where a yabby swam out from under my feet and scared me half to death, I rode a beautiful horse bare back and stood in a lush paddock where very inquisitive cows and calves came up to say hello. It was amazing weather, the crew were lovely and I had so much fun.

What’s your New Year’s Resolution?
Travel overseas and see the world.
source for words and picture: mecca beauty blog

She looks stunning at Portmans! Some of her expressions look a bit uncomfortable, though. :lol: Can't wait to see more work from her!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SebBlack
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->