Graff 'Galaxia' S/S 2024 : Rianne van Rompaey by Mikael Jansson

I can imagine them on some giant neon sign at the airport or in a mall. They must look stunning.

These are pretty gorgeous, although the post production on the jewellery itself is too excessive. I know it is to make them the focal point, but it cheapens them a fair bit and makes it look as if Rianne isn't wearing them at all and just photoshopped in.

Probably didn't think it through fully when it came to the darker green toned lighting.

Absolutely evocative ! Gorgeous imagery. Mastery of light and shadow.

I see it as the stones shine so bright they glow next to the majestic Aurora Borealis…

Last edited:
Looks Graff has the same team on retainer for all of their recent campaigns (Jansson x Alt x Rianne)

Creative Direction | Robert Lussier
Agency | THE STYLE COUNCIL
Photographer | Mikael Jansson
Model | Rianne Van Rompaey
DOP | Jeremy Valender
Stylist | Emmanuelle Alt
Hair | Damien Boissinot
Makeup | Hannah Murray
Manicurist | Adam Slee
Set Design | Andy Hillman
Music/Soundtrack | William J.A. Serfass
Production | North 6

dated af.
who nowadays apart from some «wannabe mob wives» wears such obscene bling?
don't tell me the superrich. because they have much more minimal taste.

Ahhhhh its wonderful! So wonderfully green. And the jewels are beautiful! Just ravishing! Oh god! I need it!

tacky af as almost every campaign from this brand but she looks gorg e some photos.

The human desire for adornment on this level is eternal, it goes well beyond fashion. It doesn't matter what decade of what century of what culture, there'll be someone wanting to wear an enormous jewel or stone, along with everything that goes with it.

Great team , tacky product , and we are stuck somewhere at the crossroad here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jenn888
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->