Greetings From Ale!

Alejandro

& R.V
Reaction score
Hey guys, you all know the drill, Im super happy to work with y'all everyday, so let's make this place a great one, im around here most of the time, and we all are doing our best to keep everything under control as it is... :heart:

I appreciate any imput or comments that you guys have in mind, so don't even hesitate on letting me know. We do not accept terrorists on this site, so if you guys see one, lemme know :shifty: :ninja: :rofl:

Ok, post away :lol:

Originally posted by Alejandro@Nov 30 2004, 03:05 PM
Hey guys, you all know the drill, Im super happy to work with y'all everyday, so let's make this place a great one, im around here most of the time, and we all are doing our best to keep everything under control as it is... :heart:

I appreciate any imput or comments that you guys have in mind, so don't even hesitate on letting me know. We do not accept terrorists on this site, so if you guys see one, lemme know :shifty: :ninja: :rofl:

Ok, post away :lol:
[snapback]444789[/snapback]​

Well said! I am glad to have you as a mod! :heart:

you're awesome ale and I'm glad you'll be watching out for the spot. ^_^

Alejandro, from me to you: :flower:

I'm sure you'll do a great job!

hey, is santa :santa: already delivering great (moderator)presents?

good luck :lucky: and congrats to you, alejandro! :clap:

Ale, I've called on you several times for help in the past and you were always there. I'm so glad to know your part of the spot team.

*does backflips across screen*

(its a good thing this is online... IRL I'd probably need emergency assistance right about now)

Woo, Ale my partner in crime - good to see you as a fellow Mod in The Spot :heart: :mohawk:

I'm so late, lol. Congrats to you too Ale! I'm really happy to see everyone is still around, this place has been missed. :woot: :heart:

Tchau!

yay! :heart:

I realize this congrats is tardy, but better late than never, right? :innocent:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Herb2024
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->