Grinderman (Nick Cave)

therethere

Reaction score
Couldn't find a thread about Grinderman, so here it is!
More lovers?

If you get the change to see them, take it! I've been to their gig last week and it was so awesome. I almost banged my head off when they playes "No ***** Blues". Nick Cave is a great performer and player, and Warren Ellis such a beast!

Some photos of the gig (not very much, I could only make pictures during the first song:(
5101917439_622ee7be7e_b.jpg

5101917307_b390166df9_b.jpg

5102510976_1a08ab1ce3_b.jpg

Source: flickr.com/photos/sanneglasbergen

Love them. Saw them about three weeks ago and it was amazing!

I saw them 2 days ago and it was fantastic. One of the best shows I've ever been to.
I haven't properly sorted through my photos yet but I saw this one quickly.

nick01.jpg

F****** amazing. I was front and center and literally had both arms around Nick Cave's ankles; the girl behind me was spanking his ***, girls were reaching for his crotch - I've never seen a musician get that close to an audience. He kneeled down, took me by my hand & I swung around leaning backwards over the rail while he sang 'No P*** Blues' an inch from my face - it was incredible!! I was covered in his sweat!!! :woot: :heart:

Wow, that is insane. I think I would like pretty much anything Nick Cave did. The man is a genius. So, yeah, to Grinderman. (Although I didn't like the album cover with the monkey).

F****** amazing. I was front and center and literally had both arms around Nick Cave's ankles; the girl behind me was spanking his ***, girls were reaching for his crotch - I've never seen a musician get that close to an audience. He kneeled down, took me by my hand & I swung around leaning backwards over the rail while he sang 'No P*** Blues' an inch from my face - it was incredible!! I was covered in his sweat!!! :woot: :heart:

yeaaaaap....we kissed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->