Gucci Cruise 2025 London

My bad, but this just shows the Gucci problem isn't only the designs
but also the VIP commutations and marketing social media team
They should have featured him heavily in the YouTube promote

Also what a tragic look, but no logo? I can't tell its Gucci without a logo
Looks more like Saint Laurent to me lol

Okay, I am done criticising Gucci for this month...
It’s bizarre, a slightly provocative & homoerotic campaign with Paul Mescal or/and Bad Bunny wouldn’t easily broken the internet, yet they were both featured in a one-n-done non-event print campaign. Paul is clearly the type that would do anything to help out a friend, he even narrated that cringy SDS documentary ffs.

By the time Gladiator 2 comes out later this year, PM will be literally everywhere. If they knew what they were doing they’d make him the face of the brand already.

Gucci is the 2024 version of Ed Hardy now.

You also said that alfre woodard should be the face of f*cking kering so shush
I never said that. You - I guess - inferred it. Just like how you inferred those items are similar. Neither of your perceptions are right.

I - on the other hand - told you that black americans run culture. Then Kendrick Lamar released a song about exactly that. Now the whe workd agrees with what I told you. My perceptions are dead on.

I still like Alfre Woodard for McQueen bc in 30 years when she gets her retrospective the mcqueen dress would be in it. Mcqueen would be associated with strong decision making and visionary positioning.

Last edited:
My God...did Gucci had a collab with Fisher-Price??? It looks like an "activity center" for toddlers turned into a duffle bag...

780268_FAC5X_7042_002_089_0000_Light-Medium-GG-scuba-duffle-bag.jpg

gucci.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evangelista1995
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->