Gucci Menswear S/S 2025 Milan

I cannot stand his insistence on putting the same damn outfit in 2-3 colors RIGHT NEXT TO EACH OTHER. It's like a Uniqlo runway show every time!

People are commenting in the Valentino thread about how they wish Alessandra Fachinetti had been given more of a chance there, I also feel that way about her 2 season tenure at Gucci! I loved her Fall 2005 show, those embroidered military coats in navy and silver and the precious beaded cocktail dresses at the end, so sumptuous <3

I like the shorts and some outfits but his colors are horrible and the bags outrageous!

Very Raf his brand from 10 years ago and Prada
Especially the polo section and the black vest leather top look

The fact that I am willing to sit for 8 minutes to see what is the possibility here, whereas, for the current Prada, I went straight to the final...

This is inspired by William Finnegan’s surfing memoir “Barbarian Days” according to the show notes.

Confusing.

I see surfers on the prints but in terms of anything deeper than that, I don’t think so…

Since his very first collection you always can find putrid greens (his real colour, not the Ancora burgundy), lots of Gucci branding here and there, a bit of bling-bling; and of course lots and lots of shorts.

That´s it, that´s all his language. His DNA. The perfect garment from him would be a putrid green short with Gucci logos and some rhinestones over it.

He must be the most delusional designer ever and I love it. He has become a total meme for TFS :lol:

Tbh, I don’t want it to finish. Every show has something to laugh at, last time it was the bow; this time the dance… we will miss him and the TFS threads if he gets fired😂

Sabato dancing reminds me of:

giphy.webp

media2.giphy.com

I don't think I've seen anything like it in the world of high fashion. It's like a car wreck...I can't look away.
Well, Gucci can't be considered high fashion anymore, can they ?
The collection the studio put together in the interim period was far more interesting and exciting that whatever SdS sent in 5 shows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amazon70
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->