Guess Who the designer is

Spike413

barcode
Reaction score
Okay here's how it works, you give one clue about a designer, whoever guesses correctly goes on to post their clue, simple enough right? If this turns out crappy I will of course deny any involvment. Have fun!

Clue-"I didn't listen to my psychic and unfortunately didn't live to regret it"

thats fun. but give more clues coz that's tough too. :smile: i know dior was onto this psychic thing. but what you posted seems more like irony soo it wouldn't be him. could it be paco? then again he's so full of innovative "asteroid will hit the earth so go buy my new perfume" marketing techniques and probably hears news like this from his business consultants. im lost so give clues.

i failed spike's but here is mine
(i think it's pretty easy)

"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only; fashion is something in the air. It's the wind that blows in the new fashion; you feel it coming, you smell it ... in the sky, in the street; fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening"

by whom????

Originally posted by Lena@Aug 25 2004, 08:32 AM
i failed spike's but here is mine
(i think it's pretty easy)

"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only; fashion is something in the air. It's the wind that blows in the new fashion; you feel it coming, you smell it ... in the sky, in the street; fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening"

by whom????
[snapback]344720[/snapback]​

Coco? :blush:

absolutely :flower:

more

There's something incredibly sexy about a woman wearing her boyfriend's T-shirt and underwear.

clues: american, contemporary :innocent:

that one's easy :smile:Calvin K. or am i wrong? how 'bout "my clothes are about human beings:they are alive. I am alive"
clues earliest fashion memory said to be streetwalkers in red highheels

you are right, it's CK
sad not to have a reply to yours ...
origin? age? niche?

could it be McQueen?

No one could guess mine? The man who made the world look new......

so, coconut was right, it IS Christian Dior no?

Originally posted by Lena@Aug 25 2004, 08:49 AM
you are right, it's CK
sad not to have a reply to yours ...
origin? age? niche?

could it be McQueen?
[snapback]344761[/snapback]​

:smile: japanese. senior citizen. all things black/assymetry

Originally posted by coconut@Aug 26 2004, 05:43 PM
:smile: japanese. senior citizen. all things black/assymetry
[snapback]346000[/snapback]​

Yohji Yamamoto?

Now here's mine, this one always cracks me up: (talking about one of his/her collections) "God bless her soul, I don't know if I can say this, but it's 'Biker Mom Queen sl*t'" :lol:

Yes to all who said mine was Monsieur Dior, and Mr. Dale's is Galliano.

I read somewhere that Dior died after being advised by his psychic not to eat something and he didn't listen which was wierd cause he always did before that.

OK, here's another one....after he/she retired from designing he refused to visit shows that bare his own signature because he/she didn't like the work of the person who followed him up....

It's not hard....

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->