Gugu Mbatha-Raw

Yep, what a regal pose on the VF cover.

She's so poised :heart: I'm really gLad they featured her on the cover. She looks gorgeous.

Actress Gugu Mbatha-Raw arrives at the Marie Claire Fresh Faces Party at the Sunset Tower Hotel on April 11, 2016 in West Hollywood, California.

actress-gugu-mbatharaw-arrives-at-the-marie-claire-fresh-faces-party-picture-id520537924
actress-gugu-mbatharaw-arrives-at-the-marie-claire-fresh-faces-party-picture-id520537886

gettyimages

Her hair. :heart: Kerry Washington, take note.

QPbTk6L.jpg

JgURakp.jpg

CinemaCon 2016 - The State Of the Industry: Past, Present And Future And STX Entertainment Presentation
12 Apr 2016 - Las Vegas, Nevada United States

7N3ntvp.jpg

UWSIfBN.jpg

zimbio.com, wireimage.co.uk

102nd White House Correspondents' Association Dinner - Arrivals
30 Apr 2016 - Washington, DC United States

BbZlEeX.jpg

2016 Garden Brunch
30 Apr 2016 - Beall-Washington House - Washington, DC United States

ff9fknl.jpg

zimbio.com

Her Lela Rose dress at the White House dinner would have looked better without the sheer panel, but even so she looks spectacular

"Manus x Machina: Fashion In An Age Of Technology" Costume Institute Gala - Arrivals
02 May 2016 - Metropolitan Museum of Art - New York, New York United States

4CP2oy6.jpg

SBNoI1s.jpg

OgYTrLT.jpg

zimbio.com

‘Free State Of Jones’ Photocall in Beverly Hills

Gugu-Mbatha-Raw:-Free-State-Of-Jones-Photocall--06-662x916.jpg

gotceleb

I'm usually not too fond of celebrity styles that are too crisp & proper but she does it with so much effortlessness and grace I just love her. Take notes Reese Witherspoon. :ninja:

She's lovely - love the last look. I can never resist a good buttoned collar + clean hair

That last look is perfection. I love her.

Her Met Gala look was way too boring tho.

She's so elegant - I am still waiting for her to become a massive movie star, she has it all.

Premiere of STX Entertainment's "Free State Of Jones" - Arrivals
21 Jun 2016 - DGA Theater - Los Angeles, California United States

01c8quI.jpg

8aPsTw6.jpg

zimbio.com

12 September - 2016 Toronto International Film Festival – “Black Mirror” Premiere

12 September – 2016 Toronto International Film Festival – Variety Studio At TIFF Day 4

gugumbatharaw.org

She looks lovely in Toronto - the other actress (who's name escapes me) must be incredibly tall :lol:

Gugu Mbatha-Raw attends the LFF Connects Television: 'Black Mirror' screening during the 60th BFI London Film Festival at Chelsea Cinema on October 6, 2016 in London, England.

Y7LpA0C.jpg

yCJKmni.jpg

Gugu Mbatha-Raw attends the 'A United Kingdom' Opening Night Gala screening during the 60th BFI London Film Festival at Odeon Leicester Square on October 5, 2016 in London, England.

lgfhE5t.jpg

5he6YUX.jpg

zimbio.com

:heart:

BFI London Film Festival Awards - 60th BFI London Film Festival
15 Oct 2016 - Banqueting House - London United Kingdom

gugumbatharaw.org

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member