Gustto Handbags

My friend has that bag in the green color... overall I thought the bag was cool, but I think some consideration should have been put into the edges of the leather on the straps. I definitely would not pay the price for it.

Originally posted by luna@Sep 7 2004, 10:30 PM
My friend has that bag in the green color... overall I thought the bag was cool, but I think some consideration should have been put into the edges of the leather on the straps. I definitely would not pay the price for it.
[snapback]358782[/snapback]​

Yay, thanks so much! I was hoping someone would talk me out of it...it's a pretty hefty price tag, and I wanted to make sure it was nicely made before I splurged. :smile:

Originally posted by chelseagirl@Sep 8 2004, 07:01 AM
Yay, thanks so much! I was hoping someone would talk me out of it...it's a pretty hefty price tag, and I wanted to make sure it was nicely made before I splurged. :smile:
[snapback]359185[/snapback]​

Seriously.. I can make something of a much better quality. And that's exactly what I thought when I saw her bag. It's a very cute design, but not worth the money...

You can pay the same price and get an expertly made louis vuitton(not that I would buy LV)... or you can pay way too much and get something with cheap bare cut leather edges... it just looks bad... At least they could have put Edging ink or wax like other company's do.

But yea.. It is very cute... but I would say that I'd only pay around 200-250 for this bag. and that's pushing it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->