H&M F/W 2010.11 Lookbook

Does anyone know when this collection will be in the shops?

it all screams Chloé, Stella McCartney and Isabel Marant, more so Chloé than any of the others
...which is probably why I love it to death. Want the camel coat and the Marant-jacket. Oh, and the brown booties are to die for. Oh, and the Marant knitted striped trousers are adorable.

I guess this will hit the Trend-shops in August?

F&ck it. I want it all. :rofl:

BTW pretty much all of these pieces are Trend, so they'll never hit the majority of H&M stores. Lucky me, I live 15 mins from a Trend shop :D

i like the shoes which is weird cos i never liked HM's footwear...
as for the rest, well, i like to see each piece then form an opinion

^Me too! I never bought some H&M shoes, but these ones I like!!! When will the collection be in stores/online shop? :flower:

fashionbitsandbobs

Attachments

• hmfall1.jpg
    hmfall1.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 40
  • hmfall2.jpg
    hmfall2.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 28
  • hmfall3.jpg
    hmfall3.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 27
  • hmfall4.jpg
    hmfall4.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 19
  • hmfall6.jpg
    hmfall6.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 9
  • hmfall5.jpg
    hmfall5.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 28
Wow...hmm...I usually love H&M but...I dont really like any of this :blink:
Maybe its because I am sick of winter though :P

a cape?!!!!! :woot: got to have that for certain :wink:

I like most pieces. Thank you for posting lucy92 and ellegirl!

Last edited by a moderator:
H&M always does amazing lookbooks. Their styling and presentation of their key pieces is great.

The menswear is amazing, but it does always bug me that the pieces they select for these looks are almost always entirely from the Men's Trend department, which is stocked in about 3 of the 400 or so UK stores..

I really love this collection although a lot of it seems a bit familiar.
The Men's collection reminds me of Jil Sander and Burberry while the women's remind me of Chloe, Mcqueen and Aquascutum with that beautiful grey coat.

I don't think that I'm complaining though! They're lovely pieces.
I agree with honeycombchild, they'll probably be hard to get hold of in the UK which is sad!

I love the button up dress in #5 and the lace crop top #9.
Definitely buying some of this...

the womens jackets look like the ones from miumiu a few seasons ago...
i dont really know how i feel about the mens, its too like "designer on a budget" for me

The reference points are all quite obvious here but I'm excited to see that they seem to be done well. :flower:

mjcedeno.blogspot.com

seems like H&M is banking on snoods for fall. (even though they were a big xmas item LAST year)

Attachments

• infinity1.gif
    infinity1.gif
    84.9 KB · Views: 11
  • infinity2.gif
    infinity2.gif
    51.5 KB · Views: 13
i agree that h&m always does really nice lookbooks - but I'm not dying for the clothes...

i guess the return of the snood is good. was impossible to find the cable knit one they released last year but I still want the one burberry put out.

I have mixed feelings about this. The lookbook does look amazing, but I know once it hits the stores it'll be a disappointment because H&M clothes is of such awful quality. They definitely copied some of the nicest designer stuff of recent years. But a lot of it being from a few season ago I think I'd might get some of the originals for a fair price in outlet stores (especially Missoni seems to be available with 90% off at many places).

I bet Zara's FW collection won't look much different from this either as they've been ripping off Chloé, Celine and Isabel Marant like crazy, too :lol:

^it's also disappointing too in how hit and miss they tend to carry items. one store has one thing,the other not....it's very annoying.

can't wait to go to my local h&m and get some of these pieces but much of the stuff in the lookbook aren't sold in the stores near me. thats sucks

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Realktz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"