H&M Magazine

lw2photo

Reaction score
I'm not a fan of H&M,
but today i went to one H&M Store to ask about the Cavalli Collection (because it's only available in 30 stores in Germany).

And what did i find there?
A H&M magazine with articles and editorials in
really high quality.
Are this magazine available in every country?

After seeking the web 'bout it i found the current one:
http://www.hm.com/nl/#eyemag
and an old one
http://www.eyemag.se/core/main.php?PROJECTNR=432&SITEID=d09b7&CLANG=us

Sorry, if this is a repost.. but i was really fascinated by this :heart:

^ I believe it's seasonal. The current one says Autumn 2007, so that makes sense... :flower:

A lot of retail chains publish this type of free "magazine", no? But it's basically catalog in magazine format. Some shorter articles and fluff fluff, but the fashion spreads are always ADVERTORIALS (for obvious reasons)... So I'm not sure this belongs in the magazine forum?

I always pick it up when I see it, but I have no idea if it's available everywhere...

ETA:

Communicating H&M's brand

The brand is one of H&M’s greatest assets. The aim of all our communication is to build the brand, short- and long-term. It communicates H&M’s profile and image as a fashion house, but also as a responsible corporation.

H&M Magazine – a mix of fashion and inspiration

H&M Magazine is intended to inspire and at the same time to communicate H&M’s approach to fashion. Readers are offered a mix of fashion, inspiration and the latest lifestyle trends.
The magazine comes out two to four times a year. It is also available on our website. H&M Magazine is aimed equally at our customers and staff. The magazine can be seen as an invitation to the store and is also important for building our brand in the long-term.

hm.com

Last edited by a moderator:
They give them out free on our campus. I picked one up once but didn't see anything interesting.

Yeah, the magazine acts like a catalouge, really. :huh:

I just picked up a copy of the H&M Magazine at my local shop. There's a 15% off coupon for a purchase of $29.50 or more (This is in Canada, so the promotion may be different in other countries). You can also subscribe to their seasonal issues for free.

it is

I think Anja Rubik will be on the next cover if I'm nit misstaken..there was something posted in her thread

It came for free with my Nylon issue today...I love the section on parties...

Does anyone know when the first issue of H&M magazine came out? or better yet have copies they can share?

Freja on the cover of the Fall/Winter 2007 shot by Anthony Ward.
I like the composition altho Freja looks like the love child of Selena and Beiber here :lol:
Cover+-+H%26M+Magazine+Fall07+by+Anthony+Ward+via+jey47key+%40+tFS.jpg

source:frejabeha.blogspot

Here's a link to Spring 2005 magazine cover shoot with Nicole Trunfio snapped by Frederike Helwig and styled by Nancy Rohde:
index.php
index.php

source: Gazillion via bellazon Nicola Trunfio

H&M Magazine Spring 2006
Photographer: John Scarisbrick
Models: Anna Jagodzinska & Simons
Stylist: Lisa Lindqwister
Source: hm.com

Posted by Nelly_Cat

H&M Magazine F/W 2006
Photographer: Jan Welters
Model: Barbara García