H&M Summer 2013 : Beyonce Knowles by Inez & Vinoodh

i like that she looks like a woman and not a girl it brings some realism to it love the colours too

I think Beyonce's such a terrible choice for H&M. This is just the case of perfect timing with an added bonus of guaranteed sales. Even with Inez & Vinoodh behind the lens these do not look like they belong to H&M. The ones with the blue background, especially. They're way too poised and edited for the likes of a simplistic brand like H&M. I do admire the shot of Beyonce wearing the cream blouse, very nice colours there but the rest do nothing for me.

To be honest: I hate these. Beyonce is the last person I would think for an H&M ad. Her look is too heavy/mature/produced for such a "fresh" looking brand.

I would like to see these looks is someone else, because from these pictures I think it would look awful on me.

She looks lovely in these shots but I agree, she's not who I would associate H&M with.

The Video

Watch global superstar and performer Beyoncé in the 2013 H&M Summer Collection campaign film directed by Jonas Åkerlund. The film, that was shot in the beautiful surroundings of Bahamas also features Beyoncés new song "Standing On The Sun

via youtube/hennesandmauritz

nice :heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm over her. She just seems really contrived and insincere. I just don't like her as a person. Next!!

i love the video it reminds me of baby boy one of my fav videos of hers

everyone at my work is going gaga over her and I'm just wishing we had lana del rey again :lol:

I love it!! Typical I&V but ive seen this story before on a typical issue of VP

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
todayfendi
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->