Hair Extensions

120 euros?? it is real hair? I spend nearly 2k every 6 months but I get compliments on my hair all the time.

Hair extensions!!!!

Ok so probably no one here knows who i am since i barely ever have the time to get online but this site has always helped me with my fashion errr troubles u might say and this time its concerning hair extensions!!! helppp!! my hair is a bit past my shoulders and im really into the whole wavy hair look right now and am considering clip on hair extensions except the town im in is sort of clueless and oblivious to the fact that they actually exist so any recomended sites or pictures would really be helpful!!!

You can get clip in hair extensions on many websites..they are really easy to use!

I had microlinks in for like a month but I got sick of them and took them out..

ok so i got the clip in hair extentions except they get painful after a while and im looking for smth more permanent except after hearing all these stories im terrified of losing my own hair:S:P id really wanna know wut lauren conrad from the hills does to her hair if its glued sewed or wut kind it is because it just looks amazing

i kept asking on lauren s thread the same question but no answer!!!

i use clip on extensions too, but they feel sooo heavy and my head looks big when i put them on so i just stopped.
couple years ago i tried sewed on extensions at a place in Montreal and liked it, but since i went on vacation for 2 months, i couldn t get them tightened so i had to remove them. after which i thought my hair was soooo much lighter .
anyway, i m kind of interested in another form of extensions except where i live now, they only seem to do glued on extensions or clip ons and just like you am kind of unsure about the whole glue thing...:unsure:

Most celebrities have keratin bond extensions where they "glue" in lots of little bunches of hair. You can sometimes see them in HQs depending on how their hair falling. If you want to see go to the nicole richie thread hers are often visible.

i saw nicole s extensions and also paris', but to me they re just basic glued on extensions, am i wrong???

yeah they are. I have socap which are the "glued" on kind and they're great.

I'm currently in the process of getting clip extension, I paid 200 euros for 9 extensions, my hair dresser is in the process of choosing the right color/thickness so to fill in my hair. I saw a girl getting hers clipped and I just thought they were wonderful. But as much as I'd love to have a 'bigger' head (my hair is really thin and sleek) I'm starting to have doubts about them. I'm totally afraid they will fall out since my hair is soooo sleek. Also do any of you girls with clip extensions put them on yourself? I have to remove them when washing my hair, and I'm afraid that will mean I have to go to the salon every week to have them reapplied... any advice on clip extensions? Opinions? Have I choosen the wrong ones? Advice please!

from what i've seen and read, weaves seem to be the best way to go. right after lacefronts...

Weaves are better than glue (by a landslide) because glue can just create a whole ugly mess. Hair could also get thinner/damaged from the glue.

glue is never a good option.
in my city almost all salons use this technique where the extensions are tightened to the hair with beads. apparently it doesn t damage the hair. i saw sooo many girls at the salon with this type of extensions and they all seem really happy with them

Last edited by a moderator:
i finally figured how they do Lauren Conrad s extensions
there s a video on youtube.
i really wanna try it

my friend wears clip in extensions all the time now. When she first got them she practiced putting them in and she found the best way to do it really quickly. You can never tell she has extensions in her hair, it just looks fuller and longer. I've got to recommend them as they are cheap, dont ruin your hair and can be removed very easily.
I recommend them so much that im going to get some myself this weekend.
Jo

what people think about tape hair extensions?

I am wondering if to get those.
any experiences?

what people think about tape hair extensions?

I am wondering if to get those.
any experiences?

there s a forum all about extensions, and everybody there does it themselves and they re pretty happy with the tape extensions.
i think they re a very good alternative. way better than glue

I have the tape extensions and I looooove love love them. First of all they are so smooth against the head and i take them out and have my friend put in them ever 1-2 months but it only takes like an hour and its so good. I have re-used my hair now for 6 months and it still looks good so it is really affordable. I don't feel my hair has got much thinner except a little when i take them out and try to get the tape out but not much more than you usually shed, its just that it is stuck in the extensions. We cut them in little pieces instead of long wefts as they stay on longer and paste two pieces together with my hair in between. Really good. (see picture)

he5.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->