• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Hair Salon Recommendations - East Bay Area ?

Ciao Bella

Livin' & Lovin' in Oz...
Reaction score
Hello Ladies....

Just moved to the Oakland Hills and am in need of a stylist/salon recommendation for cuts and color. I am hoping to find a stylist/salon in the East Bay however will travel across the bay to SF if there are any fabulous must-go-to stylists in the city.

TIA!:flower:

Zindagi Salon in San Francisco....?

Hello...looking for a stylist/colorist in SF..has anyone been to Zindagi on Grant in SF? The salon looks fantastic! If you are a client, any recommendations on stylists/colorists?

TIA!:flower:

Hello..Well, if anyone is interested or curious.. I did go to Zindagi last week for a cut and color. The salon itself is wonderful...3rd floor above Grant just next door to Sisley a block from fabulous shopping on Maiden Lane. HOWEVER, that was the only thing impressive about the salon. I was appointed to a co-owner of the salon and after 2.5 hours in her chair walked away with a unimpressive medium brown color and a terribly bland cut..that I DO NOT like at all. She 'attempted' to blend my bangs and did this horrible slicing/whisping around my entire faceline. Lastly, the ends and the layers are just blunt not tapered, not lightened, just blunt. Her blow out was limp and lifeless... I went straight home to wash it myself!! If that wasn't enough I spent half of the cost of a new pair of Manolo's! :angry:

Once again, I will put it out there....any salon recommendations in the city or the East Bay?:(

Sincerely,
'Scissored in the City'

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm baaaaaaaack! And with a new hair stylist that I LOVE!

Just in case anyone needs a referral....

Jennifer Smith at Salon Lagorio

(Financial District)
245 Market St.
Suite 1b Beale St. side
(between Mission St & Market St)
San Francisco, CA 94105 (415) 357-1992

http://www.yelp.com/biz/studio-lagorio-san-francisco

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member