Bay Area Lv

Reaction score
I am from the SF Bay Area and would like to know if anyone has seen those LV in chinatown SF?

I haven't seen them and I don't even know where SF is but LV bags sold in China town have a universal quality...i.e. they're universally fake.

Hey, Hi! I live in the SF Bay Area.

:flower:

I don't personally know about the LVs in chinatown, so sorry I can't help out. I would agree however that they are in all probability - fake.

I'm in the SF Bay Area, too. I recommend going to the actual LV store near Union Square.

If you buy the bags from Chinatown, they will most likely be fake. And considering that some people sell the fake bags for hundreds of dollars (like on a certain auction website that shall remain nameless, 'cause you know which one I'm talking about), just use those hundreds of dollars to get the real thing.

Kristina

You know I've never seen anyone pedaling LVs in Chinatown SF. Crazy to say, unless I just haven't purposely searched for one. SF Chinatown is unlike NYC Chinatown where there are vendors everywhere.

There is a real LV boutique in Union Square and in Santa Clara, Valley Fair Mall.

If you really want a Chinatown fake that badly, I'd suggest go to China or something...they're cheaper there. There's actually people peddling tooNNNNNSsss of fake LVs in Georgetown, though. It's really scary... there's MOBs of people at those kiosks.

Don't they get confiscated at the border? Is there anyone who has gotten a fake across, and please share your technique. Thanks!

Originally posted by meowmix@Jan 28th, 2004 - 9:51 pm
If you really want a Chinatown fake that badly, I'd suggest go to China or something...they're cheaper there. There's actually people peddling tooNNNNNSsss of fake LVs in Georgetown, though. It's really scary... there's MOBs of people at those kiosks.
Where in Georgetown?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magfag
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->