Nora Arnezeder

Idylle
Body and Soul

Scanned by Tekka, elle fr. 8.27.10

still of her new movie "la croisiere" (release in march 2011)

stillkc.jpg

nora-arnezeder.net

She is so beautiful, and she has a nice style! I love that combination.
I like the cover, it's quite original.

I think she attends only "Haute Couture" fashion week, and not "pret a porter" .

^ Didn't she attended a Louis Vuitton show last year? Hope she'll be there again, she's always glowing in her candid pictures.

Btw I don't find the Be cover interesting at all, it reminds me too much of Virna lisi's Esquire cover which was already replayed by Jessica Simpson for the same magazine. I understand it's probably an homage but none of the copies measure up with the original.

Great news, she landed her first US role, and it seems to be a major one!

French Actress Nora Arnezeder Joins ‘Safe House’ With Ryan Reynolds & Denzel Washington

With filming set to begin soon on the thriller “Safe House” it looks like the supporting cast will be an interesting mix. Of course, toplining the picture are Ryan Reynolds and Denzel Washington, and it was recently revealed that country singer and sometime actor Tim McGraw would be joining the ranks as well but now it looks like the film will be getting some international flavor.

Latino Review reports that French actress Nora Arnezeder—probably best known to American auds for her turn in “Paris 36”—is in talks to play Ana Ramos, the love interest role in the upcoming film. Described as a mix between “Collateral” and “Three Days of the Condor,” the story centers on a young U.S. intelligence agent (Reynolds) who must go on the run with a newly arrived prisoner (Washington) after his titular safe house comes under attack. McGraw will play Reynolds’ shifty mentor. The hotly buzzed script by David Guggenheim recently got a rewrite by Terry George, and we wonder if the darker tone of the ending evidenced in the draft we read will be retained before the film goes in front of cameras. We’ll wait and see, but with Daniel Espinosa, who directed the slick Swedish thriller “Snabba Cash” behind the camera, we’re excited to see what he’ll do in his first Hollywood production. However, the most interesting potential role may be going out to a very big actor.

Latino Review reveals that the producers on the film would like to approach Jeff Bridges for the role of Deputy Vice Director Harland Whitford. The move seems like dream casting at this point, and though we figure some phone calls might be made, it will be a while before we see whether or not this pans out.

“Safe House” is already set with a February 10, 2012 and production is set to begin early this year.

source: theplaylist, indiewire

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rantanplan1980
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->