Hallie Hutchinson

nzkiwiboy

Reaction score
18 year old signed with Modelogic [WILHELMINA] in Richmond Virginia, and was on the reality modeling show Scouted on E!
I'm absolutely mesmerized by her beauty and her gorgeous eyebrows. She didn't get signed by One but will be meeting with agencies in NY in March ^_^
She has something special and could definitely be a successful model.

Height: 5'10
Dress: 4
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Green

23wwp6v.jpg

modelogicwilhelmina

Oh never thought she would had a thread! :woot: I freaking adore this eye brows beauty :D Is the Modelogic agency affiliated with Wilhelmina agency?

I remember her on Scouted! :smile:
was shocked she didn't get signed with One but whatever she's gorgeous

I just saw a repeat of her episode on Scouted and I was blown away by her beauty, talent and eyebrows. She's seems so cool, calm and collected. She's is going to be something big, I can't wait to see more from her in the future.

this girl is really gorgeous, she looked great on the show. i hope we get to see her doing more things in the future.

Did i just read she will be going to NY this march to meet some agencies? OMG! I hope she got signed by any top agencies! :buzz: IMG, Elite, Women, Marilyn....i can see her in any of them. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
shes amazing! reminds me of Raina from ANTM and Hillary Rhoda cant wait to see what she has in stock

I loved her on Scouted! I was seriously shocked when she didn't get signed.

Oh my this girl is gorgeous :blush: reminds me of Hilary Rhoda crossed with anouck lepere. Need to get back into watching this show I seem to be missing a lot of great girls :lol:

She's beautiful, she kinds of reminds me of Julia Saner. You know, that kind of Disney Princess look. I can't wait to see more of her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikita91
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->