Hana Sigutova

papa_levante

oh! darling
Reaction score
She's a stronger, more androgynous Coco.

Scouted by the amazing taste of PMST guys and already signed with Why Not in Milan, Models One in London and View in Spain, I'm sure this girl will rock you!

theywillrockyou.blogspot.com

absolutely, I do see a blot of resemblance of Coco. hope this girl will make it as big as Coco :smile:

and her name.. Hana S. :wub:

+ 3 :P

Power and presence. First words, first impressions, often the right ones. She was the secret-girl at PMST for a few days but didn't remain a best-kept secret for too long and the urge to introduce her quickly replaced the whispers and hidden hopes. Placements are already on a good way for Hana. True to PMST's trademark of flawless, high-level beauties, she mixes that incredibly eye-catching face (gaze, gaze, gaze!) with a 5'9"5 silhouette (177 83-59-88). Sweet sixteen and picture-perfect, catch the heat!

mariemaud.canalblog.com

If I'm right she's with Why Not Milan right now ^_^

I'm not sure about her body.. it seems too much muscles on her shoulders and arms :unsure: anwy need to see more of her

Oh wow! I have to say I wasn't really sure about her in these polas (probably because she isn't exactly "my kind of beauty") but seeing the tests from Why Not she defenitely manages to intrigue me :smile:
1-1.jpg
3-1.jpg

2-1.jpg
4-1.jpg

10-3.jpg
9-5.jpg

7-2.jpg
8-6.jpg

11-1.jpg
5-1.jpg

12-1.jpg
13.jpg

whynotmodels

Featured on o2w today :smile: I really hope we can see her at some FW's in September! She's stunning.

dc_hanasig.jpg

Hana Sigutova is another great discovery from the model rich nation of the Czech Republic. Scouted by P Model Scout Team, Hana is now signed to some stellar international agencies, with her NY placement still yet to be decided. Currently in London with Models 1, it’s incredibly easy to envision Hana on the catwalk of any top designer. This girl is potential plus! View more info on Hana’s profile.
theones2watch

Her polaroids are stunning, the more I see of her the more I realize how intriguing she is.

Legs for daysss, combined with that face, surely we will be seeing her on the runways next month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->