fgfvcgfg7hw.png
fdfdfdsfd0fa.png
gfgdffd5ji.png
hjhvhgfv8vt.png
hghfftggth1us.png
nbhbjhbh9ll.png

hgvgvcgfcddfc3nd.png
rtrtftrtgrfdtfdt5fv.png

I think she's so preety... she reminds me of the siamese cats from "Lady and the tramp" :lol:

MissDIOR - thank you for this astonishing collection of Hana pix :flower:

They would make great page stoppers in any magazine. Really, this girl is a dream :heart:

I'm wondering why she isn't an even bigger success than she has been. Could it be because she's so beautiful anybody could shoot gorgeous pix of her? Nothing for the photographer to create something from? Whatever the reason, it's blasphemy - she should be a true supermodel by now :blush:

I do not see the resemblance at all between Hana and Avril:yuk: sick ...hana is way prettier

This just occured to me today. I'm a huge fan of Hana. I work at an elementry school, ages 3 right through 8th grade.

I've known this girl for about three years, since I started working at the school. She used to be a tomboy, tall, thin as a rail. I took care of her one summer as a nanny, as her parents had to work.

Well, I saw her today, not dressing so much the tomboy as per usual. And she just struck me as being such a beautiful young girl that I was blown over.

So I was looking at these pictures now, the head shots that MissDior has posted and I was struck again.

That girl? Looks like a 13 year old version of this.

gfgfdgvcb8lr.png

Christian Lacroix A/W RTW 05

00150f.jpg

Nine, are you saying the girl u r taking care of looks like Hanka? or she IS Hanka? :doh: if it's Hanka, wow! u r so lucky! :woot:

tortoisie said:
Nine, are you saying the girl u r taking care of looks like Hanka? or she IS Hanka? :doh: if it's Hanka, wow! u r so lucky! :woot:
I think she was just talking about a little girl who looks very much like her, the same childlike face......thats what i interpreted it as...but i could be wrong.:innocent:

Hana is not 13, hon *wink* Doubt she needs taking care of. heh.

the girl looks pretty similar to Hana. Her nose is a bit more prominant, but.. yeah

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellison1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->