Hana Soukupová

I think she is pretty

on some pics she looks very thin

but here she looks great:
hanasoukupova000990xj.jpg

hanasoukupova000982iy.jpg

I can tell you that she's very skinny. Anorexia? Well, maybe- look at her legs...

^ please, no more anorexia discussions, they've filled about half the pages of this thread :unsure:

Amelia said:
I can tell you that she's very skinny. Anorexia? Well, maybe- look at her legs...

I hate when people see a thin person and call her anorexic im thin and for what i eat i should be the fatest person in the world haha but this is my metabolism and no matter how much i eat i do not get fat so maybe hana is like that thats her metabolism and she meant to be thin
so thats why i hate those prototypes that people have about thin people they see a thin person and call her anorexic....

Thanks so much for the pics everyone! Those headshots are amazing MissD! :flower: :heart: Hana is just simply gorgeous!

Oh, the young pics of Hana I got from a friend who works on a Spanish fashion website. I'll dig up the link.

Hana looked amazing at the recent Costume Institute Gala. Unfortunately I keep coming across thumb nail pics of her :cry:

521573bs.jpg
521573cj.jpg

She looked incredibly classy and lovely dress!

Last edited by a moderator:
tiffany said:
^ please, no more anorexia discussions, they've filled about half the pages of this thread :unsure:

word!.. if you want to read that stuff... you just have to read like the first 20 pages of this thread

she looks so beautiful in those pics at the Costume Institute Gala :heart:

I love this pic of her, she looks so cute

00070f.jpg

Roppal, can you tell me what show the first pic in #2047 was?

Last edited by a moderator:
thankyou so much for all those pictures perlefine!!!!
with the freaky hair...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellison1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->