Hana Soukupová

i know these have been posted before somewhere but i just love them
hana and tiiu just look so beautiful when they're all natural

roppal222: I wonder if any of the concerns for Hana are ever translated into letters to her agency? I wouldn't be against that. I get the impression that people don't like us endorsing Hana as a model by praising her very obvious beauty because they feel we're overlooking her thin body. Hence the critics that come on board. The thing is, Hana is not as ubiquitous as other models such as Daria, Gisele and Tiiu who are all over the place, prasied endlessly yet are incredibly thin too. When are people gonna get it, that modelling is a cut throat business. Models do whatever they can to keep their weight in control as sad as it is. :cry: Find me any model that isn't depriving herself of some food group or the other , and I'll show you a liar. Find me someone who contradicts this, and I'll show you someone in denial.

I completely agree with this. It is, of course, possible that some models take appetite supressants so that they can eat what they want...they just don't want very much. Nicotine, coffee and all the rest....

Hana doesn't smoke. Or drink. At all. :flower:

As for the weight discussion, I seriously think it needs to be put at rest. If you feel you simply must engage on some eating disorder related discussion, you can find it in the first 50 pages of the thread. Many members have already clarified to us that they vehemently believe that Hana has an eating disorder, and that it can go by unnoticed by people. That put aside, I don't think there's anything left to say. :flower:

yourbestfriend said:
Sometime this month Jessica Stam's mother agency went on a trip to NYC with a bunch of models from her agency, and they had dinner with Andi Muise and Hana..

nyc-trip2.jpg

Who is the person on the left? I've seen her with Hana on at least 3 occasions; I'm assuming they must be friends. I know it says Butterly, but that tells me about diddleysquat... Thanks in advance! :flower:

Gorgeous pic from Brazilian Vogue - it's from a session with Steven Meisel for American Vogue but I'm not sure they used this pic. Or they probably did because it is lovely...

Attachments

• Vogue_Brasil_n319_2005_phSteveMeisel_07_HanaSoukupovasm.jpg
    Vogue_Brasil_n319_2005_phSteveMeisel_07_HanaSoukupovasm.jpg
    295.8 KB · Views: 1,273
my sister saw hana by union square a few days ago. she said her hair was in the "rooster do" with a really long ponytail. she was wearing white boots, i think, and a belted coat with the collar flipped up. my sister said that she was super tall, of course, and amazingly gorgeous in person. heres a pic i took of hana during fashion week:

Attachments

• hana.jpg
    hana.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 1,255
armyofme thank you for posting. The pick is soo beautiful, I am so happy about your sister that she saw her, I envy her(but in good way).

MissDIOR said:
armyofme thank you for posting. The pick is soo beautiful, I am so happy about your sister that she saw her, I envy her(but in good way).

haha no problem. im jealous of her too! she also said hana's head was very small, which you can kinda see in the pic.

^ thankyou so much for that lovely pic armyofme!
you and your sister are the luckiest girls alive!

eightyeightkeys said:
Who is the person on the left? I've seen her with Hana on at least 3 occasions; I'm assuming they must be friends. I know it says Butterly, but that tells me about diddleysquat... Thanks in advance! :flower:

Butterfly is her booker from DNA models.

here is hana with her parents,,:D

Attachments

• yyy.jpg
    yyy.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 48
  • hh.jpg
    hh.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 56
  • rtt.jpg
    rtt.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 95
  • pisabelliFontana129.JPG
    pisabelliFontana129.JPG
    31.7 KB · Views: 45
  • gg.jpg
    gg.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 76
hana:flower: :flower:

Attachments

• rtt.jpg
    rtt.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 88
  • gg.jpg
    gg.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 75
  • hh.jpg
    hh.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 33
  • pisabelliFontana129.JPG
    pisabelliFontana129.JPG
    20.3 KB · Views: 98
  • yyyyy.jpg
    yyyyy.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 93
  • yyy.jpg
    yyy.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 93
  • ytyt.jpg
    ytyt.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 100
  • hanaF.jpg
    hanaF.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 588
wow in that pic of Hana with her parents she looks soo much like her Dad! And is her hair cut really short in that pic or is it just the way the photo is taken? Cute!

hm, last time i can't often be here on tfs but if i come here i see lovely pics. Thank you guys! Most of picturies are amazing. she's big model. ['big' but so slim :|]

AbbeyRoad said:
wow in that pic of Hana with her parents she looks soo much like her Dad! And is her hair cut really short in that pic or is it just the way the photo is taken? Cute!
I was thinking the same thing. You can really see the resemblance between her and her father.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mou777
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->