Hana Soukupová

Oh, no, you're right MissDIOR, it is from a show--- but that particular scan was from Marie Claire... I thought you wanted the magazine, sorry! I thought I knew which show it was from but after I serached for a while, I realized I was wrong. I can't find that picture/hairstyle anywhere! :blink::cry:

I take that back. It's from Missoni SS04
100116095.jpg

100116513.jpg

00082.L.JPG

00083.L.JPG

00084.L.JPG

Same show, different outfit...
100116530.jpg

00153.L.JPG

00154.L.JPG

00155.L.JPG

00156.L.JPG

roppal222 said:
Amen Nine!

I think Eunka has said on so many occasions that Hana has never had a food problem but obviously people who don't know Hana seem to think they know her btter than her friend. Beats me. :ermm:

But alas, the issue is never going to go away. I'd love for Hana to get incredibly huge. I'm sure the girl would get even more criticised! :wink:
Sorry Roppal but i MUST point out that just because Eunka is friends with Hana and to HER Hana doesnt have a problem doesnt mean squat! Eating disorders and their behaviors are easily concealed and can go unnoticed for a long time. Just had to clarify , have a nice day:flower: .

Amelia said:
Okey, I understand. That's your opinion. Sorry that I'm still talking about it, but it's the last time. So... if Hana is normal, what can you tell about all the people in America (most of them are really fat)? In comparison it's difficult. Let's go farther (sorry for my English)... if Hana looks normal, how can we imagine an anorexic girl? I'm talking about it, because I'm thin but I don't look like Hana (and my metabolism is ok). I have a friend in my scholl who has anorexia and she looks like Hana! It's awful when she's at the physical education, because she has no vigor and she looks terrible. I know that she has anorexia because I've heard a long time ago when she said that she'll stop eating and her problems will cancel. And now she's other girl. I think that's a big problem. That's the reason why I said that.

ok and i respect your opinion but the face of an anorexic girl looks sick and hana's face do not look sick maybe she is anorexic maybe she's not but i hate the prototypes that people have about thin people like i said before

i think that anorexia is not necessarily someone who looks thin - the definition is just someone who starves themselves - maybe hana eats healthily and has a great metabolism, but other anorexics can deprive themselves and the results will be unnoticable for months...and then there are others who ARE as skinny as hana and are anorexic, and they look horrible because they're lacking nutrition!! some ppl just have fantastic metabolisms...i'm not defending hana, but lets let her decide whether or not she wants to be an anorexic...

eightyeightkeys said:
I take that back. It's from Missoni SS04
You are angel eightyeightkeys. thank you soo much for finding it out and also for the great picks:flower:

Sometime this month Jessica Stam's mother agency went on a trip to NYC with a bunch of models from her agency, and they had dinner with Andi Muise and Hana..

nyc-trip2.jpg

esmereldagrubb said:
Sorry Roppal but i MUST point out that just because Eunka is friends with Hana and to HER Hana doesnt have a problem doesnt mean squat! Eating disorders and their behaviors are easily concealed and can go unnoticed for a long time. Just had to clarify , have a nice day:flower: .

*shrugs* your opinion, but I should point out, I have friends who are about as thin as Hana whom I've lived with for a long time. If they had eating problems : anorexia/bulimia, I'd know about it. You can argue with me on that point till you're blue in the face, but from experience I believe that it couldn't be hidden for too long. People would know something's up given time. Easily concealed would be if you don't spend sufficient time with people. Even so, the fact that Eunka knows Hana is significant to a large extent even if you can't see it, and therefore I concur with Nine's original point. :wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Lovely pics eightyeightkeys, yourbestfriend and as always MissDior! x x x

esmereldagrubb said:

I really dont get this, you always seem to be talking about Hana's weight yet you still visit this thread. If it bother's you so much why bother looking at it? We know shes thin but discussing it isnt going to make Hana any better.

yourbestfriend said:
I really dont get this, you always seem to be talking about Hana's weight yet you still visit this thread. If it bother's you so much why bother looking at it? We know shes thin but discussing it isnt going to make Hana any better.

I wonder if any of the concerns for Hana are ever translated into letters to her agency? I wouldn't be against that. I get the impression that people don't like us endorsing Hana as a model by praising her very obvious beauty because they feel we're overlooking her thin body. Hence the critics that come on board. The thing is, Hana is not as ubiquitous as other models such as Daria, Gisele and Tiiu who are all over the place, prasied endlessly yet are incredibly thin too. When are people gonna get it, that modelling is a cut throat business. Models do whatever they can to keep their weight in control as sad as it is. :cry: Find me any model that isn't depriving herself of some food group or the other , and I'll show you a liar. Find me someone who contradicts this, and I'll show you someone in denial.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ well said roppal222
okay, it's obvious hana is thin, saying she has an eating disorder isn't going to make her fatter so to everyone who keeps bringing up her weight: move on....
let's try to stick to praising hana and enjoying her beauty rather than constantly criticzing her

yourbestfriend said:
Sometime this month Jessica Stam's mother agency went on a trip to NYC with a bunch of models from her agency, and they had dinner with Andi Muise and Hana..
thats soo cool yourbestfriend:woot: The pick is unique. One thing to add she looks so healthy to me,even healthier than me, just looks at that skin, she is simply glowing. The weight discussion is totally unnecessary here:angry:

Of course hana is thin that's why she is a model isn't it? Some people myself included are naturally thin just like some people are naturally overweight. Hana is gorgeous..

guys i agree about ending the weight thing..but can i just add this. The arguement about hana's weight has been going on for a very long time. Yet.....if she had a ED then she would've gotten VERY thin already...i don't see that happening!

shes so gorgeous!!!! Very photgenic..no fair!:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AntonHansen100
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->