Hanging onto the seat of his pants!!

abstractbunny

Reaction score
thats my boyfriend :D ha ha literally. :lol:
ok, his problem is this, every new pair of suit trousers he buys, a hole appears in the fabric....um, where his um, bits should be.
it's in the actual fabric, and not the seam, and he's adamant that the trousers are a good fit...he keeps wingeing though as its getting expensive as every pair of trousers he throws away, he has to get rid of the jacket too...bless
ive suggested going to a tailor, but he cant afford that really, ive also suggested fuseable interfacing on the crotch area of his trousers...but im not too sure if that will work.
so now im stuck for ideas!!
can anyone make any suggestions?
:flower:

if he's on the larger side ( i'm talking weight) maybe he should take the next size up.

It depends how big the hole is. I assume it's probably just from his thighs rubbing together and really there is no solution. He could get a patch put in from a tailor (which prob. wouldn't cost that much) but it wouldn't look that great. Maybe he should just buy cheaper pants then if they wear out quickly.

Meg said:
Maybe he should just buy cheaper pants then if they wear out quickly.
i think he's buying high st anyway, which might be contributing to the poor fabric quality.

travis_nw8 said:
if he's on the larger side ( i'm talking weight) maybe he should take the next size up.
he he, i did say this, but he insists that they're the right size!! personally i think he's in denial...

Interesting. Ive had that happen ONCE, on a pair of really gorgeous dress pants that were lined in satin, I forgot who they were by but they were from SAKS, damnit. None of my other pants have done that...

It could be the material, or he creates a lot of friction.

Remember when you were a kid and pants had the second layer of denim on the knees? Do that, but on the inside of his pants. That way you have like a buffer that will wear down first. I'm sure there's a way to do it discreetly.

fourboltmain said:
Remember when you were a kid and pants had the second layer of denim on the knees? Do that, but on the inside of his pants. That way you have like a buffer that will wear down first. I'm sure there's a way to do it discreetly.

ha ha ha, like a gusset!! :woot: that would be sooooo funny!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmaximus89
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->