Hannah Holman

Runway Debut?

Premier F/W 09.10 Showcard (LONDON)

nqa9fm.jpg

5p0k1w.jpg

models.com

Ahh a showcard, nice! I saw her on the Premier website and she really caught my eye! She reminds me of Marie Cruttendon, very beautiful girl. It would be great to see her getting more editorial work and see some runway material from her. Fingers crossed!

I don't usually like her type of look but she has a very special quality to her.

she is ok for me in polaroids and such, but I think she is absolutely gorgeous in printwork, she sort of looks like vintage Caroline Murphy in some of the last pics I just posted

Sounds interesting... :shifty: She deserves something great :heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
^^I've just googled Hannah after having read this news and immediatly fell in love with her! She has this kind of beauty that I'm really crazy about last time, plus reminds me a little bit of Nadine Strittmatter :wub:

Oh wow she takes gorgeous photos. It's a shame she's not taller or I bet she'd make a killing with the runway bookings and such!

I agree with you Charlotte, she probably booked the resort show, Chanel already started today so Prada/MiuMiu may come up soon

Girl Crush: Hannah Holman
Anita Bitton is the casting and creative director for the Establishment, a prominent casting and branding agency with a worldwide client base located in the heart of New York’s Soho. Anita has picked the faces for a number of the world’s great photographers, including Irving Penn, Miles Aldridge, Nathaniel Goldberg, and the late Richard Avedon to name but a few, as well as designers Alexander Wang, Viktor & Rolf, Hussein Chalayan, and DKNY. Her experience is tenfold and all have relied on her eye. Girl Crush gives us an insight into her latest love…

Hannah Holman
Born: 1991
Stats: Blonde hair, blue eyes

Hannah Holman is a self-described “unflappable, kind-hearted blonde.” She grew up in a small town in Utah, with a population of only 155. She’s all boyish charm and girlish kicks, and talks about listening to nursery rhymes and the Dixie Chicks.

She’s 18 years young, grew up playing the violin, knows how to knit, and comments on the compliments she gets on her great baking skills.

Hannah Holman is a model reminiscent of a young Emma Balfour—ultimately charming, feverishly cool, and wise beyond her years. She is the new kid on the block. Amy Troost shot her, she’s featured on Marc Pilaro’s site, and she’s going to appear in the upcoming Miu Miu campaign, shot by the photographic duo Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott. Not bad for a newcomer.

When asked about her life experience, she said that hers so far has been limited, “but that soon will change”—and I don’t doubt that.

She finds Frank Abagnale (the con artist and imposter Leonardo DiCaprio personified in Catch Me if You Can) “compelling and clever,” and would love to have a conversation with him. She reads books like Out of the Dust. Since her modeling has taken off, her best idea this year was to finish high school online—and she graduates very soon.

When asked what advice she had for others she quoted Bertrand Russell: “The most valuable things in life are not measured in monetary terms. The really important things are not houses and land, stocks and bonds, automobiles and real estate, but friendships, trust, confidence, empathy, mercy, love, and faith.”

Something tells me this installation of Girl Crush will serve as the first of many introductions for Hannah.

source: modelinia.com

Attachments

• hanna-holman-girl-crush.jpg
    hanna-holman-girl-crush.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 24
I'd love to see her in the ads of the main line, that'd be just a dream :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drue Price