Hannah Holman

Miu Miu AND Prada?

well that is confusing b/c in the campaigns thread someone said Prada had already been shot in NY with Ymre, Kendra, Katlin and Anna de Rijk... so I don't know what to think, it might be for resort I guess, then I assumed it was Miu Miu/Prada resort, but Miu Miu was shot by M&M?? :unsure:

I'm confused :lol:.. I guess we will find out soon enough

Wow, great interview and I too am impressed by the idea of a Miu Miu campaign! Can't wait to see more work from this girl and I'm sure we won't have to wait too long!

Her profile is so perfect in the second last shot :wub: Great editorial!

006tjh.jpg

priscillas

I think she's in the current Urban Originals and Nom*d campaigns in Aus/NZ.

She has a perfect prolfile indeed :o With such a strong bone structure I could see her in an eyewear campaign one day :wub:

Apparently she closed the Prada Resort show
wwd via mackos:flower:

^Great for her! :woot: Now I can't wait to see her at S/S 2010 show, or in some campaign, as it was mentioned :shifty:

She looks great on and off the runway, can't wait to hopefully see more from her.

OMG! The news about her booking Prada was true. She's so gonna be major and closing Prada is like the icing on the cake. I smell another "sigrid in the making", you bet she's gonna have a great season. Go Hannah! and good job for Elite! Just be sure not to let another agency steal this young start in the making.

She looks really unique and adorable! Thanks for posting pics of her. I would love to see her even more in the future

Ooh so this is the closing girl...Must take note of this girl :heart:

Yes, this is great for Hannah and Elite as well. I have a feeling a certain agency is getting ready to pounce :innocent:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, this is great for Hannah and Elite as well. I have a feeling a certain agency is getting ready to pounce :innocent:
You bet they will, but I hope Elite keeps her. I don't want another model poaching drama ala Karlie Kloss

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->