Hanne

Show Package – Berlin S/S 11: Mega (Women)

Hanne_Bruhning.jpg

Hanne_Bruhning_.jpg

models

what a nice surprise! But I always thought she got the right "Sauerkraut"-look haha.

How surprising..she looks a little bit too "barbie" for my tate, but I'm definitely happy for her

That's a great suprise, seriously.

Chanel Haute Couture Fall 2010.11
chanel0121.jpg

nowfashion

I didn't thought she will look that good :D!
Althrough i think she will be a one season-girl :(
She is very average imo and her book is very "mau" [ No Eds till now, or?]

Michalsky SS 2011, Berlin. Image source / wireimage + mercedesbenzfashionweeks.

She is not my cup of tea, her look is a bit too bland for me, but that's great to see her on the Chanel runway :smile: I'm sure we'll see her on the runway in September.

She looks like a baby but that's kind of interesting, I have to admit that. Now that the era of doll-faces is gone she could be booking some nice stuff. I have to question her versatily though because all I saw so far was the cute care bear.

I will still keep an eye on her, alone for the fact that she's German.

i don't find Hanne particularly bland or barbie-like (and heaven knows i don't favor blondes)

she has the Mena Suvari thing going for her, and while pretty, she's not sugary sweet or vacant looking
her slightly avian features and assertive expression make her quite appealing to me

I agree that her expressions and a few of her features sort of contradict the bland Barbie thing (although I do get wh people would see that too...) Anyway, I'm just so happy for her re. the Chanel appearance!

She indeed looks very cute, sweet and almost too pretty on the runway... But it's only almost! I actually find her look a little refreshing among newcomers ( the very new ones I mean :lol: ). I saw some pictures from Rena Lange show and noticed her there and it was a really nice surprise to find her among Chanel casting too when I finally had time to take a closer look at it. :wub::heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->