Hanne

^ So true!

Tommy Hilfiger S/S 2011 HQ

style.it

Backstage at Thakoon. Source|Style.it.

Last edited by a moderator:
she's gorgeous! love how she's looking this week, hopefully there will be lots more to come.

Love her look for Thakoon!
00140m.jpg

is this her or nimue at philosphy???

she looks so pretty...i don't get why she doesn't book more shows...i first thought she had an exclusive...
well, maybe NY isn't her city, let's hope for paris and milan

I think she will be at Calvin Klein today. No promise but I think I read her name on the model board.

I think she will be at Calvin Klein today. No promise but I think I read her name on the model board.
Well, as much as I praised you for predicting Jessica Clarke's appearance at CK it's a shame you weren't right with Hanne - because (together with Luisa Bianchin) I think her look would've been totally perfect for this show -and the rest of the cast that is.

Overall I'm quite surprised she hasn't done better in NY... because I actually rather saw her as a NY than a Europe girl. But let's see how the rest of fashionweek turns out for Hanne.

^I swear it says B. and not G and there was Hanne Gaby and I think someone with the name Hanna but the surname didn't start with a B either. The casting directors must have misspelled something.

I'm dissapointed as well..

A model walks the runway at the Emilio de la Morena S/S 2011 show at London Fashion Week at on September 18, 2010 in London, England. Source|Wireimage.

Great to see she's in London and walking already! I hope we see much more of her. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thefashionfetishist
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->