harisuflower27.jpg

harisu2.jpg
harisu7.jpg

harisu006.jpg

harisu011.jpg

harisu026.jpg

Harisu Kim - Korean Supermodel/Pop Star and Transexual

:shock: :shock: :shock:

i'm freakin jealous of her. WTF?!? she looks better than any natural born girl i know. are there really models out there like her?

oh my god shes transexual!??!!! :shock: because she sure looks like a natural born beautiful girl... i mean. seriously. that scares me for some reason.

Transexual? As in she is a he? :huh:
Eh she is okay... I hate those bum shots how they bend over :yuk: ... Its as bad as a p*rn star with clothes on!
But yeh I guess she/he is quite attractive... Pretty face, nice smile

:shock: i knew her...she's very hot(perhaps because she was "HE"... :lol:a guy would not care whether he bares his body or not :lol: )
:(

YAY! I can love her without feeling like a lesbian! (not that there's something wrong with that...)

S/he's beautiful! I just can't believe she could have been male! :o

you re kiddin right? the bentover shots are disturbing though

I'll pay anything to look like her!!!! I'll start saving by cutting my subscription to VOGUE magazine, bye Daria!!!!

Wait, no way. Is this some kind of translation error. I know that happens all the time...

nope thats not a translation error :smile:! harisu is a man, quite famous in asia because of his sex change. there are old pics of him/her and he looked like a regular guy not even like a guy that has feminine features. he got LOTS of plastic surgery. i didn't know that shewas a supermodel though

Originally posted by cocomonkey@Aug 31 2004, 10:17 AM
nope thats not a translation error :smile:! harisu is a man, quite famous in asia because of his sex change. there are old pics of him/her and he looked like a regular guy not even like a guy that has feminine features. he got LOTS of plastic surgery. i didn't know that shewas a supermodel though
[snapback]351330[/snapback]​

Won't you show us some pictures of him before the surgery?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->