Harper’s Bazaar Australia March 2020 : Rosie Huntington-Whiteley by Darren Mcdonald

That is stunning, God I miss the glamour in fashion photography

That angle does NOT work on her sorry. Lovely dress and layout and elegant cover but that head turned on that side makes her look unattractive and it´s quite a feat knowing that Rosie´s very own brand so far is to look pretty all the time without doing much on every single cover but here surprisingly it does not work for me. It´s a bad angle of her face.

I think Rosie looks beautiful, she's dripping with glamorous ennui. That said, there's too much text and I wish there was more visual contrast. I think this really would pop if she were lying on an inky dark background.

WIthout going too much into it, its a simple and stunning cover, but going more into not the best choice in posing for Rosie here.

Always down for a Rosie Huntington-Whiteley cover, so this instantly felt right to me. More often than not, I hate when magazines opt for an unconventional cover image but this works perfectly (kinda reminds me of Claudia Schiffer’s recent Vogue Russia cover).

ALL IS ROSIE
Photographer:
Darren McDonald
Stylist: Naomi Smith
Hair: Sylvia Wheeler
Make-Up: Nikki DeRoest
Model: Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

Harper's Bazaar Australia Digital Edition

SOME SAY LOVE
Photographer:
Sebastian Faena
Stylist: Carine Roitfeld
Hair: Byward
Make-Up: Erin Parsons
Models: Anok Yai, Karlie Kloss, Grace Elizabeth, Carolyn Murphy, Guinevere Van Seenus, Ashley, Taylor Hill, Hiandra Martinez, Alek Wek, Tahaira Caton, Jezra Matthews, Dominique, Lindsey Wixson, Stella Maxwell, Alton Mason, Max Hamlet, Alim Yai, Jacquelyn Jablonski & James Turlington

Cont.

Harper's Bazaar Australia March 2020

Pleasure Island

Photographer: Holly Ward
Stylist: Naomi Smith
Hair: Sophie Roberts
Makeup: Peter Beard
Cast: Mali Koopman

That cover is not a great look for Rosie.

All I see is her jawline

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->