Harper’s Bazaar Australia & New Zealand April 2024 : Elle Macpherson by James Tolich

WHAT THE ACTUAL F*** ???

Are they drunk ? kidding ? trolling around with this as a cover image ???
She's barely recognizable!
AND they allowed her to pick this very image???
Aren't supermodels ALWAYS surrounded by PR teams and agents when it comes to marketting themselves???

I'm lost for words ahahaha. Such a bleak image:
- the ill fitting jeans
- the face covered
- the tired pose
- no shoes
- the chair's way too in focus

NOTHING WORKS.

They could have put a paper bag on her head (like "hello, I'm a Budweiser beer-can walking in Manhattan") so she would have been even less recognizable... Don't really get the point there. I'm always open to strange ideas when it comes to covers but this is just...

@penny609 I'm sure all that matters (unfortunately) is that we see that she's in Gucci.
I guess it does matter, yes. Oh, Gucci, the new non-descript brand out there... Well, it's not like most other covers weren't "built" this way too.

It needs some work. Not one of ELLE's best covers. I hope the editorial is much better.

Nothing was ever going to compare to Elle's flawless and fresh cover of Harper's Bazaar Australia from June/July 2015 but I don't hate this. Yes, I wish Elle's face wasn't so obscured but I'm just here for Macpershon back on the cover of an Aussie fashion title...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neverchiu
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->