Harper’s Bazaar France May 2023 : Imaan Hammam by Robin Galiegue

It’s a great cover, with just slightly weird colour scheme.

LOVE the preview!
makes more sense now the cover to me, showing the side of a more subdued Imaan. and she obviously nails it.

That fifth image where her black dress is merging into black space on the side is absolutely sublime! What a shot. Definitely a standout from the story so far, I really loved the cover as well. I think it does an excellent job of referencing a vintage aesthetic while keeping it fresh and modern. Imaan was the perfect casting choice and for the first time, I particularly enjoyed their layout and selected colour on the cover. I hope that they're finding their footing after a rocky (albeit rather good) start, this looks very promising.

Superb. I love to see Imaan outside of the bombshell image, proving her worth as an editorial model. I'm not an Alt fan at all either, but this is wonderful and reminds us all that she can do minimalism very well - in fact I'd go so far as to say that this eclipses her editorial with Mikael Jansson for VP with Vittoria and Rebecca around the pandemic.

Robin Galiegue coming through again with the goods.

Her magazines are a delight to collect. Bought Vogue Spain October 22 because the cover in print is gorgeous. I hope Enninful stops doing marketing experiments with his Vogue (he always says "my Vogue this, my Vogue that"), and gives Imaan her long waited Meisel cover. Ten years of her first editorial and is a surprise that such a great model doesn't have her own Steven Meisel cover. Another Natasha Poly case.

Truly wonderful to see Harper's Bazaar France leave Vogue France in the shade. I adore ADORE Emmanuelle Alt and while I wouldn't describe this as signature Alt.. I am very much a fan. The cover itself feels retro, quite 60s and quintessential Bazaar!

I think HB France could be easier to find than Italia....but maybe you can try on ebay...
In Argentina is impossible due the importation politics, but I would love to. Only Vogue Spain and Latam arrive here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->