Harpers Bazaar Australia December 2010 : Bambi Northwood-Blyth by Victor Demarchelier

Bazaar usually comes out 2nd Monday of every month so this should come out today - but I looked at the media kit and according to that Dec ish doesn't come out til the 15th?

boring cover but i like bow glitter details of chanel dress - anyone has runway pic ?

6e028737b98b.jpg

facebook/hb australia

It definitely screams "christmas". I am so excited to see the editorial - beautiful dresses on the streets of paris sounds like a lovely, if predictable combination.

wow!! thats great tarsha ... thnx for getting us a clearer image ... she looks amazing!!! this cover is very reminescient of a Harpers Bazaar US cover circa late 1990/early 1991 in a good 90s way ....

i feel like she photographs better when it's more of a relaxed style. this look is forced.
- i agree with others, she looks uncomfortable.

the preview is fair; i wish they would've done something more edgy or more iconically australian.

:rolleyes: What would be iconically Australian? Her on a beach?

Haha exactly. I remember last year's Jennifer Hawkins cover where she was on the beach was criticised for being too tacky and gaudy, and too typically Australian and not international enough :P You can never win!

Give her a kangaroo or a koala.:wink: Overrall, I like this cover. The hair could have been done a bit differently but the main ed looks gorgeous. Christine really loves Bambi.:heart:

I think HB Aus twitter said it comes out this Monday (the 15th).

The cover is lovely but the editorial is very disappointing. Same hair and accessories in almost every look. Poor styling and a boring concept.

eh, i'm not digging the punk earrings/jewelry with the clothes....it's just...not working

though i LOVE her eyebrows something FIERCE

WOW looks like she's wearing Chanel Couture Fall 2010 on the cover? :o

style.it

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->