Harper's Bazaar Australia January/February 2018 : Carolyn Murphy by Nino Munoz

vogue28

Mod Squad Team Leader
Staff member
Reaction score

This cover shot is from the exact same shoot Spanish Harper's Bazaar used on their cover for January 2017 too, with Carolyn Murphy. For me, I like the look of this a whole lot more, since it just feels far more fresh and modern while feeling kinda retro/US Vogue's good ol' days at the same time.

DAMN she is sooooooo beautiful!!! I love this, it´s very Meisel for US Vogue for me.

This cover shot is from the exact same shoot Spanish Harper's Bazaar used on their cover for January 2017 too, with Carolyn Murphy. For me, I like the look of this a whole lot more, since it just feels far more fresh and modern while feeling kinda retro/US Vogue's good ol' days at the same time.
Yes, it's one of those international shoots Bazaar shoots from time to time (like Christy T. earlier this year). I prefer this one too!

The Aussies got the better shot for their cover. But I must say I'm getting Company/Cosmo flashes from this shot. And what's Diet Prada doing on the cover?

It’s too stiff for me and while Carolyn is as beautiful as ever the styling is too young for her.

Is this Jan/ Feb 2017 or 2018?
I was about to go :angry: thinking they used a shot from a year ago.
Carolyn is the beauty but I agree with A.D.C., a bit stiff.

AMERICAN BEAUTY
Photographer: Nino Muñoz
Stylist: Kristen Ingersoll & Fran Marto
Hair: Italo Gregorio
Make-Up: Virginia Young
Model: Carolyn Murphy

Harper’s Bazaar Australia

It’s too stiff for me and while Carolyn is as beautiful as ever the styling is too young for her.

Agreed on both points, especially after seeing the edit.

↑ Carolyn Murphy wears (on the Cover) Chanel SPRING 2018 RTW.

https://www.vogue.com/fashion-shows/resort-2018/

The cover is pretty and fresh but it is borderline fake. The ed brings if down because it's very 2D.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
duckyjeanjo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->