Harper's Bazaar Australia September 2014 : Penélope Cruz Sebastián Faena

serendipity8777

Reaction score
10518024_352803991542467_574295487_n.jpg

instagram/what2wearwhen via forum member Sensation. Posted in
the cover rumor thread.

I don't like the cover but I already love the names under the "Icons of style" coverline.

She looks like she's rubbing her eyes after having just woken up.

Bland cover & i though was Alessandra Ambrosio on the cover.

I'm honestly loving it, always had a thing for Penelope Cruz. I love the simplicity of the shot, the hair and Penelope's pose. I'm assuming she was styled by Carine Roitfeld and if so, I cannot wait to see the rest of the shoot. This might be Roitfeld's best for Bazaar yet!

Australian Bazaar have been knocking it out of the park for 2014. I still cannot wait to get my hands of Jessica Hart's cover.

^ Same here, to me she has the most gorgeous face of all the actresses! I mean even La Jolie comes second to her for me! And she has such great presence in print, i love this. I wonder if she is also on US edition, and if they went with a different cover image...

She is stunning and I like the pose for her though I would have preferred a different dress.

Model Emily Baker
Photographed by Simon Upton

clynemodels

'Enchanted Forest' Preview

Photography: Simon Upton
Styling: Thelma McQuillan
Models: Emily Baker & Jenna Klein

blog-post_zpsc660bd60.jpg

priscillasmodels

The global editors needs to have more discussion over these Carine editiorials. This '1 cover for 20 countries' thing just does not bode well. For Sept the average reader will be faced with 5 different Penelope covers at the newsstand. How will they know which edition is theirs with such identical layouts?

^Not every edition of Harper's Bazaar will select Penelope's shot for their September cover. I'm sure the German edition has Lara Stone on the front wearing Louis Vuitton. Personally speaking, I would choose Linda Evangelista's but nearly all of the shots are workable for a decent cover. This is Carine's best shoot for Bazaar, thus far!

'Enchanted Forest' Preview

Photography: Simon Upton
Styling: Thelma McQuillan
Models: Emily Baker & Jenna Klein

priscillasmodels

Looks gorgeous! Thanks for the preview!!

Harper's Bazaar Australia September 2014
Ondria Hardin stops traffic in NYC
Photos by David Mandelberg
styled by Thelma Mcquillan

facebook.com/KRAMER.AGENCY

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliburum
Back