UK Harper's Bazaar October 2015 : Michelle Dockery by David Slijper

BOHEMIAN LIGHTS
Photographer: Regan Cameron
Stylist: Miranda Almond
Hair: José Quijano
Make-up: Polly Osmond
Model: Elisabeth Erm

Harper's Bazaar UK

Don't care about Michelle but I am excited about Lily, Elisabeth and Audrey :woot: what a lovely surprise, what gorgeous editorials!

Audrey Marnay!! :clap: Last month it was Kirsty, this month Audrey. I hope a shot from this story will end up on the limited cover. Stunning photography in this issue, this is what I love about Harper's. The first Valentino shot would've made a better newsstand cover.

The cover is pretty, but I'm sort of over how much HB have been pushing Michelle Dockery... She hasn't exactly got much more else to say other than Downton Abbey at the moment, does she?

Regardless of the subject, her editorial looks great. Very typical of what Leith Clark does, which is prettiness and feminine and so on, but I much prefer Miranda Almond's editorial with Elisabeth - just a smidge more grit in hers, and I like seeing that in Bazaar UK. A little bit pretty, a little bit of grit.

I wish one of those editorial images had made the cover, a really nice set this month, no need for Michelle's editorial or cover... and I don't mind her usually!

Audrey! :clap:

I am hoping for the limited cover as well... having said that I couldn't really find a cover with Kirsty and I love it so much...

lily should have got the cover, her editorial is perfect cover material!

As lovely as the Erik Madigan Heck edits always are, they are extremely derivative of one another. Much more so then the work of say, Tim Walker, who also has an approach that Is very distinctive but there's at least a little variation.

Maybe I shouldn't complain too much because I do find it beautiful but it's basically a continuation of last months Kirsty edit. What's different aside from the model?

Last edited by a moderator:
It's Bazaar doing what Bazaar does, but very beautifully, this month, more so than usual. I usually complain about the repetition, but this is a moment when it's done so well, I can't.

Audrey! :clap:

I am hoping for the limited cover as well... having said that I couldn't really find a cover with Kirsty and I love it so much...

You'll not find it anywhere else other than at the V&A Museum Shop in London. They could possibly still have some September back issues left, but with the latest one just about to hit the newsstands (next week), I'm not too sure. Best call and have them reserve a copy because the online ordering service has been suspended.

Last edited by a moderator:
SUCH STUFF AS DREAMS ARE MADE ON
Photographer: Erik Madigan Heck
Stylist: Leith Clark
Hair: Panos Papandrianos
Make-up: Janeen Witherspoon
Model: Audrey Marnay

Harper's Bazaar UK

So wonderfully beautiful and love seeing Audrey!!

can someone post the last page feature? how bazaar. thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dima77
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->