Harper's Bazaar España October 2015 : Fei Fei Sun, Sasha Luss & Vanessa Moody

Such a glorious editorial and all the different pieces fit so well. The oscar de la renta shot is especially beautiful. Thanks for posting!!

You're welcome and I couldn't agree more! It's such a wonderful editorial, there's just so much energy and they all look so good.

Bravo, Bazaar!! I wish there was a cover of the three of them together, is there?

Fantastic editorial, Txema doing his magic again. The first picture of the three of them together would have made for a perfect cover.

Damn it, Fei Fei is just slaying the children!

OMG Fei Fei really does just shine but I am quite loving the ed, so much variety and diversity. :wub:

Wow what a perfect editorial. It's almost a waste that it's being published in Harper's Bazaar Spain, this could have easily been in one of the top Vogue editions.

Three gorgeous, great models. That first shot is :wub:
Sasha's face is perfection.

^it says a lot of the current condition of the big 4, doesn't it? That a Bazaar publication from Europe is printing something like this... you dont need a huge budget just a right idea.
And it's a very "classic" editorial imo, nothing out there but when was the last time US Vogue published something this fresh? even VI with their NYC September story wasnt striking like this is...
I'm just so in love with this :D

OMG,Fei Fei's cover looks amazing and the edtorial is absolutely the best of the latest ed. She's telling a good story of a guitar girl with a strong personality.

More people should be commenting and praising threads like this, to get it to trend, instead of spending pages criticizing eds/models they dont like. Trend the good things people..

Yeste really outdid himself with the cover editorial. It's almost rare to the full feature containing splendid portraits, studio shots, and outdoor angles.

Anyone has the covers in HQ? :smile:

anyone has the mag? can you tell me if some the pics that are posted here really small are part of a collage or something? or are they big in the mag?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jenn888
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->