Harper's Bazaar France August 2024 : Zaho de Sagazan by Oliver Hadlee Pearch

The Olympic Games in my country and they produce this tr*sh :sick: !
I haven't liked a single cover from this magazine.

Messy. It looks like a B- art project.

Wow! I love her music (first knew her because Louis Vuitton used her songs for the show), she's really talented. I won't complain about it. Curious to see the whole ed.

i hope there is a second cover…

Both HB and Vogue are so culturally insignificant. Or do they hate the Olympics? This is the opportunity to shine.

Not in love with the cover photograph or the typography. The result is lackluster, especially after a double month issue. I would love to see more of Emmanuelle Alt's contribution at Harper's Bazaar France.

Both HB and Vogue are so culturally insignificant. Or do they hate the Olympics? This is the opportunity to shine.
We just had a ton of Olympics covers from like... every edition of Vogue, LOL now people want more?

We just had a ton of Olympics covers from like... every edition of Vogue, LOL now people want more?
Granted but out of the 100 covers we have seen, how many were truly successful at showing off true high fashion AND the OG ? 2 covers perhaps lol. I'm truly flabbergasted that EVERY MAGAZINE on earth had 4 years to plan these covers and literally they failed miserably.

I'm very selfish, now that fashion magazines are heading into autumn, I just want to see clothes again.

Super Nature
Photographer: Oliver Hadlee Pearch
Styling: Elodie David - Touboul
Hair: Vincent De Moro
Make Up: Tiina Roivainen
Nails: Anais Cordevant
Talent: Zaho De Sagazan

Bazaar France Digital

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members