Harper's Bazaar Russia November 2010 : Coco Rocha

tarsha

Reaction score
bazaar_nov.jpg

imedia

lv coco ... so im happy for her however this cover is a tad messy because of the fur & print ...

Coco looks her usual lovely self but the I really don't like what she's wearing. Hope her ed is better than the cover.

oh ,i'm so happy for her!the cover is pretty nice,though i don't really like this color!

The make-up and the pick font are a let down. Oh and the mouth.:doh:

Now who was it again who told her that she should pose with her mouth open(?), cuz I'm gonna track him down and slap the :censored: out of him!

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess posing with her mouth open has nothing to do with Coco herself but with the photographer or anyone else. I remember having read an interview with Linda Evangelista about 15 years ago where she said a photographer had told her that she would look much better in pictures with her mouth open. It did work for Linda and I think it works for Coco too, at least I don't mind seeing her with her mouth open but maybe somebody could suggest her to do something else.

I feel like the only person who finds Coco Rocha to be so grating. I don't even know why, she just bugs me.

I do love Coco but here I feel like she should have had a stronger look on her face because of the heavy styling and since as people said it earlier she always has her mouth opened and her stared looking face but still it's nice to have her on the cover of HB :smile:)

Coco Zhivago... I love the sight of her pale skin.

Love Coco and glad to see her on the cover, but the makeup just isn't working IMO.

Nice cover, but again.. i hate the pink font

I love the fact that Coco can pull off an open mouth like that. Loving the cover, it works as a whole.-

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anka xx
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->