Harper's Bazaar Spain July/August 2012 : Hanaa Ben Abdesslem by Txema Yeste

Mat Cyruss

Mag Master
Reaction score
tumblr_m5xf84urYm1r70toco1_1280.jpg

official facebook

OMG this is like the best summer cover i've seen in like 3 years, and yay for Hanaa :wub:

I don't know how they make it again:buzz: Bravo HB Spain:heart: Amazing cover!!!

Who's the potographer? Stunning cover, indeed.

This is how you do a summer cover<! HB Spain strikes again.
I would never guess in a million years that is Hanaa, she looks so different (what is not a bad thing since im not her looks biggest fan).

I love this, don't get wrong with what i'm about to say....but don't you think there is just too much of the water in the shot? Like I think I can kind of understand where they are going with it but just imagine it on the shelfs and all the people are going to see is the water?

Once again, Harper's Bazaar Spain kills it. Perfect cover. :smile:

Some see water, others see a world of sensation. In a marketplace full of airbrushed blandness, to have an image that attempts to show a different dimension, playing against the conventions of a cover shot, is something I'd buy in a heartbeat.

who is the EIC of the HB spain?
he or she is showing me a really amazing edition of bazaar.

^Her name is Melania Pan. I applaud once again HB Spain for their creative covers, I don't know how much do their issues sell, but I'm sure this is one of those magazines who doesn't have a big budget. They know how to make a cover+photoshoot work without spending millions on "Top" photographers and expensive models. I'm sure most of the editors would not be able to pull out a magazine like this with the money it is done. I think the masthead could be more colorful but then that would be too Vogue Paris hehe, I'm sure this will be one of those newsstand stunners, love the quote they used:
"Doing nothing is like floating on hot water. Delightful, perfect." Ava Gardner

I can't get over how absolutely hot, stunning and perfect this is! Such a striking image and once again just an overall good job by HB Spain :heart:

Thanks for translating the quote, GarageGlamorous, love it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Its an almost perfect cover but the layout of the text is bothering this budding graphic designer. The harmony is off.

Absolutely fantastic cover.......I could literally fall into it.
It looks retro, then it looks so current and Hanaa with the blonde hair.....seriously sexy as hell and hot to trot.

Took me some time to scroll down with the mouse and find a model on the cover. The image is nice but not for a cover, IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->