Harper's Bazaar Spain October 2010 : Eniko Mihalik by Nico

Cover after cover, Spanish Harper's Bazaar keeps on proving themselves. Their model choices are brilliant.
I'm still hung up on Bianca's September cover. But this looks great, I love Eniko's hair here and the pose.

Preview of Eniko's editorial, shot by Nico.

snapped by Darklight

It's a gorgeous cover, as always. Love to see the model and not lots of text!

^agree!Eniko looks hot as ever,the pose and the hair are nice and the text it's not too much!:D

Now this is how you do a cover people (US Vogue take notes)! I love her hair, its just so stunning and different rather then the same style of hair which everyone seems to do (long straight, or wavy).

Eniko looks so awesome! HB Spain is steadily becoming a magazines I look forward to see the most. :smile:

I adore Eniko's look with super long hair all over, as it was also in her latest HB (British) editorial-
I feel like I may buy this issue just based on those few previews
thanks for that thread :heart:

Outstanding cover, Eniko looks so stunning. It's funny that now, smaller editions deliver better and more interesting covers than the Big names in the industry.

Love the big hair, Eniko looks hot!

Last edited by a moderator:
The orange ruins it for me but the rest is great.^_^ Another fab cover from Eniko.

Love the hair, that's really beautiful :smile:
And look at that amazing body OMG that's HoT :heart:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT ! I juuuuust wanted more NECK ! and it was perfection !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->