Harper's Bazaar Spain October 2010 : Eniko Mihalik by Nico

It's a stylised pose but the hair ensures the shot is full of energy - Eniko as a glamorous Medusa!

I like the cover because it isn't crowded with text as it is usual with other versions of Bazaar but I don't like the hair. It is too wild for my taste, but I guess I'll have to take a look at the whole editorial to make a full judgment.

i love it when they do this super curly hair on models.:heart: probably because it reminds me of some 90s versace ads by avedon...

Outstanding cover, Eniko looks so stunning. It's funny that now, smaller editions deliver better and more interesting covers than the Big names in the industry.
I think they often have more interesting covers then the big names in the industry because they aren't trying to appeal to such a wide audience. They have more freedom, then say US Harpers Bazaar or Vogue, whereas these "big" names have to listen to what people think will sell the most covers. :D

A quick review, editorial wise:
"Cara o cuero" - model, Eniko Mihalik, photographer, Nico - 14 pages
"Los quiero" - model, Heidi Mount, photographer, Ben Hassett - reprint from US Bazaar September 2010
"Abrígate" - model, Kathrin Thormann, photographer, Nagi Sakai - 12 pages
"Años dorados" - black and white editorial, model unknown to me, photographer Cristina López, all clothes by Loewe.
"Compras Brillantes" - model, Shalom Harlow, photographer, Paola Kudacki, reprint from US Bazaar September 2010.

Nice cover. HB Spain are working well. Vogue Spain should be afraid |o|

Visually striking cover if I ever saw one.:woot:
The mixture of the amazing wild hair, her bangin' body and the sultry look make for one sexy and mouth watering cover.

I don't know, I find this seriously awful.. the hair, the dress, the gesture.. the pose, I appreciate all of that separately but in this picture it just looks too busy and more like the look I associate with madams instead of 'wild beauty'.

I just bought it today, since now I'm living in Madrid for my Phd and this issue is reallyyy nice, Eniko's face is WOW! and the content inside is really great; I didn't have the september issue with Bianca (even though I landed here like on sept 2cd) and it was still available but somehow (and I said myself I loved the cover) in the end I didn't buy it since I had the october issue in my hands and I guess I want to purchase more magazines but international ones since here you can find a loooooooot not like in the south of France where I used to live

I just bought it today, since now I'm living in Madrid for my Phd and this issue is reallyyy nice, Eniko's face is WOW! and the content inside is really great; I didn't have the september issue with Bianca (even though I landed here like on sept 2cd) and it was still available but somehow (and I said myself I loved the cover) in the end I didn't buy it since I had the october issue in my hands and I guess I want to purchase more magazines but international ones since here you can find a loooooooot not like in the south of France where I used to live

*see rules for this section, please*
It's a shame that here in México, they don´t sell this magazine like Vogue, GQ & Vanity Fair España or Telva, Neo2, Ragazaa, etc. I would buy every issue.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SailorMoon1993
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->