Harper's Bazaar Spain April 2010 : Vlada Roslyakova by Nico

kokurox

Reaction score
hbe2.jpg

harper's bazaar spain twitter

At first look she doesn't look like Vlada for me. Not feeling the cover. Anyway,thanks for posting.

Amazing cover! Vlada looks incredibly beautiful! Better than last month's cover with Carmen Kass, which being said by me, a huge Carmen fan, means a lot. Can't wait for content.

great !!!!!!! and i'm surprised to say so cause i'm not a fan of vlada, but this is so sophisticated !!!! special sight...

Last edited by a moderator:
Last month I didn't buy the issue, just flicked through it at my local newsstand but this month I have to say I feel quite tempted. Still too early for a review?

:woot::woot::woot:

she almost doesn't look like herself, but damn i'm still glad she
got the cover. about time Vlada got featured in something again :heart:

I think this is an amazing cover. Love the expression, the styling... her hair.. ♥ and I'm not even a Vlada fan.

love the eye!
uhm yeah... that's it, i just love the eye :rofl:

The cover looks elegant and beautiful. I like how Vlada's eye color matches the title color. :heart:

Aw Vlada looks great!
I really liked the very first isssue, I hope they'll keep it up with the second one!
cant wait to see!!

Gorgeous. Love the color, the styling, everything. If I had to change anything, I'd probably remove the hair form her eye, but it works as is too.

Finally i see my lovely Vlada on the cover ^_^ She looks amazing! Her eyes, hair, make-up are awesome:heart:

very pale cover... it's spring... I don't want to feel like I am freezing...

though better than the first horrific one...

I like the cover...its so "soft" (if that makes any sense lol)

At least it's better than Carmen's cover. Not that fond of Vlada here, but she looks nice.

(GASP) soooooooo dope. i love this. :heart:
- who shot the cover?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->