Harper's Bazaar Turkey May 2010 : Berrak Tüzünataç by Koray Birand

vogue28

Mod Squad Team Leader
Staff member
Reaction score
koraybirand_bazaar_00.jpg

*all images from koraybirand.co.uk

Usually Turkish Bazaar threads are rare on here, but I remember February 2010 having it's own thread.
Do they have their own website? I can't seem to find one. Their issues always seem good, love this edit!

it's totally rip off a gisele's vogue korea ad.
or should I say daria's ad? I am completely brain damaged of these militarist theme.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the model on the cover. She is quite beautiful.

sorry if I abused the thread:smile:

Of course not, expressing opinions is what the forum is all about ^_^. Personally I see Vogue Paris March with Rose Cordero.
I agree that this Military concept is overdue and played out to late.. but I've had a soft spot for it this season!

I agree with everything you said about growing tired of this military theme, but on this it was played rather well. The cover is quite nice..and the model is so gorgeous :heart:

It looks nice but I just feel that Military Editorials/Covers are cliches. They`re so over done.

koray did really well with these shots. major ups to him. (applause)

So many undisguised influences in all his works.
It's getting ridiculous that he hasn't got his own style and always imitates other photographers' work.

So many undisguised influences in all his works.
It's getting ridiculous that he hasn't got his own style and always imitates other photographers' work.

Completely agree with you here, I have yet to see an original concept done by him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->