Harper's Bazaar Poland March 2013 : Malgosia Bela by Koray Birand

ohmycolin

Reaction score
LQ:
14_18f34dfa-13b5-4fb1-bef6-7b9940701f74.jpg

Fashion Monitor

Glossy monthly magazine Harper's Bazaar has announced the debut of its Polish edition. Launching with the March issue on February 14, the title features cover star Malgosia Bela shot by Turkish photographer Koray Birand. The magazine is published by Hearst Marquard Publishing SP.Z O. O in Warsaw and is headed up by Editor-in-Chief Joanna Góra, while Filip Niedenthal is Fashion Director.

Exciting! Malgosia looks great :woot:

bigger cover, via Harper's Bazaar Polska's fb fanpage.

2dtann8.jpg

not sure though if it's suppose to have separate thread?
I'm very curious of what they bring, because I have no good opinion about Harper's Bazaar and neither about Polish magazines whatsoever. will purchase it for sure though, just to check what they are about.

Last edited by a moderator:
I knew I wouldn't be disappointed when I heard Malgosia was going to cover Polish Bazaar's first issue. Malgosia's the type of model that reestablishes herself with each new shoot that surfaces, she's very versatile. She's just so photogenic too and the cover shot proves so - that bone structure.

Great cover and Malgosia looks beautiful! A little too much text, but overall, love it all.

^ agree. there is way too much text, it should be more clean.

I really like it. Malgosia as always looks divine. Very simple shot but so pretty! Can't wait to take a copy!

Can't wait to get hold of a copy of this, and to see what the design is like.

Beautiful cover! Can't go wrong with Malgosia. Looking forward to the editorial content! :smile:

a beautiful first cover, nice beginning. hope the content will be as promising

Very beautiful, excellent debut cover. Always love the works of Malgosia and Koray, no wonder I love their collaboration.

Wow! I adore Malgosia's print work in general and this cover is no exception, it just feels so fresh and so pretty!

Cover Story:

Malgosia
Photographer: Koray Birand
Styling: Andrzej Sobolewski
Hair: Ali Yilanci

koraybirand.co.uk via glossynewsstand.tumblr

That's very clean and simble but not boring at all. Malgosia looks so beautiful :heart:

Sorry to go against the grain but these pics and cover look so amateurish.

Malgosia is obviously, truly, beautiful though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->