Harris Reed F/W 2023.24 London

Cumbersome vanity project at this point. Just want to get in there with a pair of snips to clip those corners, curves and grade those seams them give them all a damn fine press.

Seeing the harlequin diamonds (poorly matched in parts) makes me yearn for Gareth Pugh. It wasn't always right, but the fabrics were still tastefully selected and the clothes were made well.

Interesting collection though the movement wasnt there 100%. The velvet isnt sitting right either, the garments are beautiful but the lack of perfection makes them seem more costume like than high fashion, with perfect execution and more expensive fabrics this would even be a couture collection.

Someone wants the Schiaparelli job...

Uh, he's already got Nina Ricci.

And I'm not sure if digging through the current designer's trash is the best way to audition for their job.

I think it's pretty hilarious that the fashion industry will make a big to do about diversity and trying to support designs of color and then go throw their weight behind some talentless, rich, white boy like Harris Reed.

Uh, he's already got Nina Ricci.

And I'm not sure if digging through the current designer's trash is the best way to audition for their job.

I think it's pretty hilarious that the fashion industry will make a big to do about diversity and trying to support designs of color and then go throw their weight behind some talentless, rich, white boy like Harris Reed.

Sorry this piece of news went way above my head, this collection screams "I want to show in Paris Couture" to me. I was not that wrong afterall.

Everything looks like those LOL Surprise OMG dolls— down to the cankles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChameenVT
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->