Harris Reed F/W 2024.25 London

The only good thing about this is the shift in colour palette compared to previous collections. Still an abysmally banal and conceited output that has no real at large relevance.

I’m aware they do salon style shows, but they need to be really thankful for the fact that the look book images can be post produced. We all know these garments don’t fit like this. An irritating ego living behind a lie. What fun.

I’ll take it for what it is: gorgeous although slightly passé designs that seem to be extremely well made.
it’s opulent, it’s dramatic, almost baroque.
I like it :ninjas:

Ok Harris, but next time try to not take "inspirations" from Philip Treacy 1998 hats collection....

la-semana-de-la-moda-de-londres-de-febrero-de-1998-el-disenador-philip-treacy-fashion-show-hat-b3nr46.jpg

la-semana-de-la-moda-de-londres-de-febrero-de-1998-el-disenador-philip-treacy-fashion-show-hat-b3nr49.jpg

alamy.com

I mean the hats are the least offensive.

I think that HR is very much a Londoner. All LDN designers have really poor taste. Only McQ and JG have really risen out of this cliche mode de londres. London has always been this. Really atrocious stuff nobody buys. These shows are to get jobs at Parisian houses really.

Now the clothes are only okay. I think he really struggles with fabric selection and uses too many thick fabrics. I think because the styles hes creating need so much rigidity to hold the shape. Again this is why HC exists… he doesnt have the skill to execute these pieces. Its like hes trying to build supertall skyscrapers when he only knows how to be a mason.

I can see why they gave him a shot. To the untrained eye this is high fashion

this whole collection is just confusion. random avant garde clothes put together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
honeybabe
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->